Thread: uTorrent ICQ bot for list.

uTorrent ICQ bot for list.

This is just to chat QQ number is identity theft rampant, some Eastern European countries, without proper explanation and source code, I will simply become a small-scale applications need to log these details cautious. I will also request the WebUI login details in any application, through it, but still caries risk awareness. Language barrier is annoying, but it is not going to let me give someone the benefit of doubt. In short I just need details related to uTorrent ICQ bot for list.

Re: uTorrent ICQ bot for list.

Well I have not heard any such kind of uTorrent ICQ bot for list as far as I know there is no software application available as such. If you got that application from somewhere then maybe it is some kind of virus. If you are using that application then I will suggest you to scan that application using any antivirus software. I am suggesting this thing to you because there are many attackers that design such programs for stealing confidential information.

I use utorrent and this thing really annoys me! (I think). Well, I had a maximum download speed of 12kb / s per stream. When I download 2 torrents at once, speed is divided into 6kb / s in each stream. If 4, the speed is 3kb / s. But the thing is that the upload speed is 30kb / s. Is it possible to increase the speed? I download through DAP more 50kb / s.

I use μTorrent and some see it as being great. But it must be properly configured to operate at its maximum. A very common problem with a download rate is that the download taking too much bandwidth available. There is also the possibility of port forwarding is not properly configured to allow incoming connections.

I use uTorrent too and I get up to 300kb / s speed on a torrent DWL unique. First, it is important that your upload speed should be less than or equal to is download speed. Second, you must configure your uTorrent and open ports, plus remember, if you use a strong AntiVir (Kaspersky), make configuration and add this program to the trusted zone and of course, it depends on the torrent tracker itself. If someone is planting at 10kb / s you will not be able to more download at 6kb / s. So keep an eye on the ratio leech per seed!

I remember the last time I use utorrent it was great until it suddenly slow. I do not why, but it is just gone slow. So I changed the flow and it was fast! The problem with all torrent clients is you have to forward the port. It is a must! I have a Ripwave MX-Modem with the range of 2.5 to 2.6 GHz. I tried to redirect the port but can someone tell me please what router to use?

I agree Torrents are not as fast as they should be at least for me. I cannot download faster. I use limewire which has acted very slowly. Now, using Frostwire works very well, Torrents are great source of information, but I cannot make it work. Can someone post a tutorial on some torrent to download at full speed? I have searched for the tutorial on net was not able to find the exact solution for that.