Thread: New .NET wrapper library for the uTorrent

New .NET wrapper library for the uTorrent

I have heard about this new .NET wrapper library for the uTorrent web user interface. I provides the complete execution of all the functionality that are provided by uTorrent web user interface application path interface through the perfect object oriented structure and also provides the components for documentation, but I have no idea what are requirements of these.

Re: New .NET wrapper library for the uTorrent

New .NET wrapper library uses. NET Framework 3.5 SP1 and the new WCF binding, allowing communication with WCF’s of uTorrent's Web UI API is a REST service to return, so it seems to be a wise idea. I have not tested it very well then. It also added a basic test application called 'fat controller' This is a user interface that looks a bit like uTorrent, written in C # using the library.

I have tested this application and I like it because it Shows a torrent of a grid, displayed, progressive and just a small icon in the status of uTorrent list, you can press and sort any column, you can be out in about normal uTorrent toolbar interface similar button, Minimizes the system tray, a single example, in the command-line receiving torrent file (you can associate with torrent file using the fat controller)

I did not know at all so I hope I can explain my problem properly, I downloaded the new version and for more than anything, in the paper it is installed and registered IPv6 address and any terredo got a series of numbers and letters. What should I do so that this thing can work? Currently I am using window vista, any related reply will be appreciated.

This is not a problem with Teredo IPv6 and it's just a novelty uTorrent 1.8.x. It is a way to temporarily switch to IPv6 will become the standard in years to come. But thing is that I have not what is you exact problem? It was re-created you a rule for in your FW because it can be considered a soft different from the old version of uTorrent.

It is a torrent seed long time or just uploaded to the tracker? Do you have an error in the tracker status (look at the tabs at the bottom)? Otherwise give me a screen in MSPaint by hosting on imageshake or some similar site. You can change the file association rules. Torrent with uTorrent by right click on a. Torrent. Preferences (ctrl + p)> General you must have high in button association.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

Came across this forum looking how to use uTorrent, which had never been released and two days would not know! After hours and hours of research, I simply reset IE as your default search engine (in IE - Tools> Internet Options> Programs> Default Web Browser) after using the new Firefox and Google Chrome I not chosen as programs for the Web. This is a small contribution to the resolution of the problem; perhaps some of you solve it!

I'm developing an app using the .net wrapper library for utorrent(the one that comes with Fat Controller), could someone be able to advise me on where I can increase the 'maxReceivedMessageSize' property. It's set to the default size of 65535 and I keep getting an exception error from VS2010 when I try and load the files from a large torrent. The only information I can find is this bit of code for a configuration file:

<configuration>
    <system.serviceModel>

<bindings>
    <basicHttpBinding>
    <binding name="Binding1"
    maxReceivedMessageSize = "1000000">
    <security mode="None" />
    </binding>
    </basicHttpBinding>
    </bindings>

</system.serviceModel>

</configuration>

I've tried inserting 'uTorrentCustomBinding' in place of 'Binding1' but I can't seem to find the right config file to put this in, or if it is even relevant.

Thank You.
    Last edited by tinstaafl100; 09-07-2010 at 04:43 AM.

The quota for the maximum message size for incoming messages (65536) has been exceeded. To increase the quota, use the property element MaxReceivedMessageSize on the appropriate link. I changed maxItemsInObjectGraph to be sure that the server sends the correct message, but I clearly feel that it is the customer who does not. And as I use the test client, I do not know how to tell him to accept larger messages.

This app I'm trying to make would probably be classed as a client. The error is generated inside the library, when I try to get the files from a torrent loaded in utorrent. The message I get is this:

"The maximum message size quota for incoming messages (65536) has been exceeded. To increase the quota, use the MaxReceivedMessageSize property on the appropriate binding element."

I'm having trouble finding the 'appropriate binding element'. It's somewhere in the code for the library, I think. I just can't seem to find any object with a MaxReceivedMessageSize property.

Any help anyone can give me would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You