Thread: uTorrent 2.0.2 as slow as 2.0.1

uTorrent 2.0.2 as slow as 2.0.1

After using the uTorrent 2.0.2 it appears to me as the uTorrent 2.0.2 is slow as uTorrent 2.0.1 . Anyone aware of this fact or i am facing this problem due to some other reason please help me in this matter. It is really weird if a newer version is not better than its earlier version. I would be very much thankful to you in this regard.

Re: uTorrent 2.0.2 as slow as 2.0.1

utorrent does not need to be boosted upon. The speed depends on the torrent you downloaded, the seeds and leech present. It sometimes gives over 1mb / s but should not dream of the torrent depends on people that there behind. If you downloaded a file you have more chance there have guys like us with the old connection and Orange Free shipping company queued there. On an international roster or your more likely to see the U.S. it (for example) well gonna go the faster the upload you seen these people over to us. Another way to boost utorrent, optimize your settings in the options.

μtorrent 2.0.2 works very well without artifice simply download the torrent and good to have a set minimum. For my part I have already reached the 2.5MB / s (2500Ko / s). Up to you but I do not think that this is really a miracle or something, if you set the settings accordingly all will be going well at this point is that there is a reason for that.

All depends on seeds and the flow allowed by these seeds all c nothing more no need to soft full of viruses and I know that lot of seeds with good flow and you run over a 2 mbps stop the horn full of false info solutions. It appears as the Patches of μtoreents which are suggested on other posts are a little (or much) poor as it does nothing. Beside that modify firewall settings and install some crap on μtorrents config that seems to say . Before installing a patch find out about these action!
    Last edited by Gonzo; 24-06-2010 at 11:39 PM.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

To boost the turbo booster downloads μtorrent is that you can download through this plugin online for free. this is one of the best application for speeding up your torrents and the other downloads. On my PC I have shot between the 200 and 300 kb / s. I hope the turbo booster will surely help you.

its better to download the uTorrent Turbobooster. uTorrent Turbo Booster Is a recent Plug-in Designed to Improve the Functionality of Probably the MOST popular P2P file sharing application around - uTorrent. This tool Comes Equipped with modern technology aims Core That Has getting your download speed way up so you can grab the files you want so Badly Much quicker Than you've been Used to.

This version is not encrypted, as all previous versions of uTorrent. For an encrypted connection, it must pass through a VPN. A simple search in the search bar of the site enables you, if you wish, to find information and testing of different VPN on the market.