Thread: Accept incoming connection using Socks Proxy

Accept incoming connection using Socks Proxy

I have a big problem while using torrent. I am uing utorrent and ndeed I am connected to internet via my iPhone i.e. Tunnels OpenSSH and I access the internet with Putty that the tunnel structure. Only firefox lets me go on the internet, so I wanted to know if there is a solution allowing me to use MSN Messenger, iTunes, Skype and Outlook via my socks5 proxy. For they are configured the same way that IE which do not support the Socks5. Maybe is there a solution allowing me to spend my port 80 directly on my port Socks5.

Re: Accept incoming connection using Socks Proxy

Most of the limitation is due to proxy and not due to uTorrent. Last night I also checked out some Socks Proxy programs but no one in that is supporting the incoming connection. And the second thing which I locate is that this proxies are designed to provide support for outgoing connections. So that makes the work of this proxies quiet limited. You will need to search for some better alternative.

I am not able to understand this feature of proxy. I am using IP uTorrent which is works on different IP proxy services. That means there various proxy servers running on different IP and I assume that they might accept the incoming connection on uTorrent also. But uploading or downloading nothing is contributed here and the ratio is remaining intact as it stays on the normal model.

A proxy servers commonly used by computer users to establish good, fast and reliable Internet connection, SOCKS is synonymous with guarantees Credential Services based on Kerberos. SOCKS has different protocols, which are popular with customers who maintain sophisticated computer networks. In addition, it is also important that customers know the benefits of this proxy on other servers.

I thinks this is not going to give benefit much. Proxy is allowed for surfing. SOCKS5 Proxy has been created or developed to increase functionality or capabilities of proxy SOCKS4. SOCKS5 Proxy has been created or developed to increase functionality or capabilities of proxy SOCKS4. Since this computer program is more sophisticated and useful than other protocols, SOCKS, users of computers are more reliable and efficient.

Socks have ability to support User Datagram Protocol and Internet Protocol version 6, which is commonly used by clients to research using Domain Name System. When it comes to the handshake starting this protocol, customers can send or transmit various messages on the server. In addition, this server provides a response that is the same as those in the SOCKS4 protocol that clients can easily understand or interpret.

In terms of the usefulness of proxy SOCKS5, many users find it very easy to use because there is no firewall involved when it negotiates with other servers for file transfers. Another important point on this server proxy is that it uses the public Internet protocol so that clients and servers are always able to connect with each other. Above all, this computer program is much brighter for computer users who need peer to peer file transfers. But you must know all the configuration settings for that.