Thread: Transfer speed issue with uTorrent application

Transfer speed issue with uTorrent application

I have a desktop and it is been installed with Mac OS X. I have also installed uTorrent application to the system. The problem that I face is with the transfer speed that I get. If I limit the speed that is if it is been set to 40Kb/sec it is actually 400kb/sec. The speed is actually 10X faster. I do not know how is this and why it shows in this manner. Please help me out so that I can get to a better solution.

Re: Transfer speed issue with uTorrent application

The problem is basically with the application. I would suggest you to get the latest pack or version of the uTorrent application you use. This will help you out well and get sort of the thing that you are facing. It will be helpful and you can thus make the changes as needed. It will be helpful and do work for the issue as required. So do check out and then process as required, You may then be able to get o a better conclusion by then.

It would be better that you do look for the change that is it is essential that you perform as needed. all you need to do is to check for the application. It may be appended with some bugs and this is the reason you are not able to work well or get sort of the thing. It will be helpful and you can thus makes the thing to perform as needed. So it would be better that you check for the conclusion and process as needed.

This is basically a bug with the application. A patch for the same would help out well to get sort of the thing. So in order to work well as needed. It would be essential that you do check for the aspect and work well as required. It will be helpful for you and you can thus make the changes as needed. DO work well and process as required.

Reinstalling the application should definitely help you out well for making the issue to be sorted. So in order to work well for the thing it is necessary that you perform as required. All you need to do is to remove the application that is been installed and as it is been done you then need to make the installation of the fresh copy of the application. This will surely let you to get to a better solution.

Even I have faced such problem with the same. I would suggest you to look for the application as some bug is appended to it and this is the reason it shows such weird signs. You need to get a fresh copy of the application and then make it install to the system. It will be helpful for you and can make the certain aspects to be performed and work for you as required. So do work and function as essential.