Thread: cPanel control panel

cPanel control panel

Hello,
    Is it possible to have cPanel as a control panel instead of an account for multi vAdmin 100? If not, how do the "Addon Domains" and can we create specific accounts for our customers that they can manage themselves. Can I use cpanel control panel more effectively than the vadmin? Any discussion on this topic is appreciated. Thank you.

Re: cPanel control panel

I think there will be a new solution for this very soon. Unfortunately I can not give details on what it includes but is a control panel developed by the team is based on cPanel / WHM. Will be able to disclose details of the characteristics of this new control panel shortly. Though I have not much idea about this but surely there will be a new control panel will more features.

Those who already have reseller plans going to be transferred to its new systems, or be able to use the new control panel and have the choice php4 or php5? What do such users do, that is, there must be something to facilitate such users. Thank you.

Two quick questions before proceeding to the purchase

1) Is what Panel box is already available? The new site does not say very experimental except that a demo will be available soon.

2) On payment options, and then I start with a monthly payment for a month or two (to see if everything goes well and according to the promises of services) and then do an update to a pre-payment of several years ?

Much lighter and airy than the other. I also look forward to the new interface for domain registrations. The current is really not friendly.

Unfortunately no mass migration from the old to the new architecture since the moment, technical barriers to stop such process. They will try in the near future, however, to find a way, simple for everybody to proceed. If you want to go to one of two new reseller plans, you should report it to our billing department via your customer interface hub via the Finance section and then "Billing Contact". The new solution supports PHP4 and PHP5, ASP.net 1.0/2.0 (If your plan allows) at the same time, you can select the version you want, if necessary.

If I understand you encourage me to make myself transferred. I could contact the billing and have a new server / reseller account in the new infrastructure and transfer me even my accounts, right? But I'll have to pay for 2 accounts? Or just the new, and have time to make the transfer of my accounts. So is it Will there ability to "copy" email accounts or at least the contents of each account from the old server to the new? The e-mail is always transferred to the most complex part, so if I could just recreate each email and then copy the contents of each "mailbox" ca help a lot for payment transfer.

Bravo for the template Panelbox, more beautiful and convenient than the basic templates of cPanel. Not so you can access via Iframe (I suppose) to Panelbox even within WHM (no need to move from one window to another when setting manually the sites).