Thread: Problem with Utorrent speed reception

Problem with Utorrent speed reception

I am having the problems with the speed of the downloading that I am getting in uTorrent. I am using the Windows XP as operating system. I have heard that there are some problems of uTorrent with Windows Vista, so I have not installed that operating system. But now I am getting problem in Windows XP also. I turn to 0.5 kb in reception Test Flow Downstream: 455 Amount 104. I am sending you the settings I currently :
    • File Connection
      Port 30889
      activated cells: port mapping UDnP - NAT port-NMP - added u torrent exceptions
      Rate issue: I put 0
      Alternative emission rate: 0
      Rate Front: 0

• File Bitorrent
      Maxi 200 connections
      Maxi 50 customers
      Nbt 4 slots
      all other options are enabled except the limit of the bandwidth

Re: Problem with Utorrent speed reception

Do you have the green icon at the bottom or is it orange? Trying to do right click on the torrent trackers and update and implement high priority. What is your connection?? 8mo 18MB ... AS you to other networked PCs?? Try to enable the encryption of your data, as in non-unbundled Free Flange connections peer-to-peer. You click on the icon which is located to the left of your emission rate (a green icon in the best case, or an orange sign).

What are your temperature? What type of restart is it? Brutal or prevention? Hey its me already happen once but all formatting was solved and I did not find the source of the problem they will say it to replace windows that are excellent. So I would like to suggest you the same. After trying everything the last option is to format your operating system but it is not sure that formatting will definitely solve the issue. So keep it as last option and try other things out.!!

Thanks 'BoanHed' for paying attention. But I think that it has nothing to do with my temperature, since it comes just 15 minutes after the opening of uTorrent. BitTorrent works very well, but the flows are very low (15 kb / s on uTorrent so that a kb / s on BitTorrent). Today, I open BitTorrent, and suddenly, the speed goes up to 35 kbit / s, which is good for me. But this miracle that has lasted 5 minutes, and my speed dropped to 2 kbps. I'm connected via Ethernet and I am using the router. Expecting some more help.!!

I have a similar problem. I would first like to say that I really do not understand all the computer jargon .. Here, I use utorrent for a while (wifi connection) and the other day I proposed to change the version that would put me more in french. After several refusals, I agree. Since when I run it after several minutes my PC restarts itself (blue screen) .. What to do? Then I go back to the old version?