Thread: How to auto add seeds to existing torrent

How to auto add seeds to existing torrent

I am using utorrent. My downloading is working very slow. Is there a way by which I can provide automatic seeds to the current downloads. I am trying to search for some help but nothing was found. Is there any application for the same. I am trying to get a old movie but it is getting very slow. The download time is almost shown a day and more. What is the fastest way to download it.

Re: How to auto add seeds to existing torrent

I am using utorrent. My downloading is working very slow. Is there a way by which I can provide automatic seeds to the current downloads. I am trying to search for some help but nothing was found. Is there any application for the same. I am trying to get a old movie but it is getting very slow. The download time is almost shown a day and more. What is the fastest way to download it.

The best thing about utorrent is that when you download a single file so instead of starting a new torrent it extracts seeds from it and add that to the current downloads. It is necessary for you to first find out more seeders for the same. There are some dedicated sites which offers you seeders for torrent download links. You just need to a upload your file and done. The new file which you get will give you higher speed.

I found a similar solution for the same. If you have a very old torrent then you can use a site btReAnnoucer for getting much more seeds for the same. This is a site that allows you to find alternative sources for bittorrent. Torrent that are inactive or not very widespread. You just need to upload your file that and it will import a new file to your torrent with maximum torrent.

I found that btReAnnoucer works with both eMule and it truly offers the possibility to download some old stuff lik Bittorrent. But rather in the present you should follow the online files. Once no one distributes it through a tracker, you can always run to download your file. The service btReAnnouncer can then upload an old one torrent and propose alternative sources so that you can download the same faster.

TorrentFreak also offers a good technique to use them to find alternative sources for private trackers. But in this case, it should edit the. Torrent with the notepad in order to remove the signs of login and password. The concern is that this solution is not only valid for RadioBlogClub. It can also work well on other sites like Youtube, Myspace and other sites. You can try anyone of the same.

I will recommend you to use Tixati. It is a free tool and very easy to use also. It offers you different columns to see the seeds, peers and various properties which is used for file transfers. This also has the ability you to show the bandwidth consumes and implementation DHT. It also supports magnet links. It also has support for manual interface.