Thread: Completed torrents from RSS feeds are being re-downloaded

Completed torrents from RSS feeds are being re-downloaded

The completed torrents from RSS feeds are being re-downloaded in my system that is running with Windows 7 from quite a long time. Even if the download is complete, the same file starts downloading with a new name. But, there is nothing new in this file. Everything is same including the size as well as the contents of the file. I am not able to understand how to stop these duplicate downloading. The torrent application that I am using is uTorrent. People having knowledge on this situation are expected to reply.

Re: Completed torrents from RSS feeds are being re-downloaded

The problem that the completed torrents from RSS feeds are being re-downloaded is a very unusual situation because I have heard of such an issue for the first time. I think that there is a need to contact the officials regarding the issue. This is because they will be able to provide you the proper solution on how to deal with this matter. Send them a mail regarding this problem.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

The copy of uTorrent that you are having may posses some bug that is causing the issue that the completed torrents from RSS feeds are being re-downloaded. There is no need to worry because of this. You just have to download a new copy of the same torrent application that you are using. Install the same and let me know if the situation is resolved or not after that.

According to me, the problem may not be with the copy of the particular Torrent application, but the version of the same. The version of uTorrent may be incompatible with the operating system because of which it is not able to handle the application. The application is thus, working as it wishes on its own. In this case, you will have to download the version of uTorrent that works fine with Windows 7. This version may be the latest one that has been released recently.

Before you try doing any changes to eradicate the problem that the completed torrents from RSS feeds are being re-downloaded, you must set the operating system in the compatibility mode and then, try doing the downloads.

Use the option of "troubleshoot compatibility" to get the system in this mode. If your issues are solved with the help of this mode, then you will be lucky enough, no need to change anything. If this trick does not work, then hard luck.

There must be particular incompatibility activities going in your system, that is resulting in the problem that completed torrents from RSS feeds are being re-downloaded. So, I think that you will have to run the hardware and software evaluation tool in your system. After that, get rid of all those components that are shown in the incompatibility list.

As I have not tried any of the solutions till now to eradicate the problem that the completed torrents from RSS feeds are being re-downloaded, I do not know if it will be fixed or not. I will check out with the solutions today and let you know soon if they have been solved or not. If the problem still persists, then you must help me with some other suggestion.