Thread: Bittorrent Hurt Locker litigation

Bittorrent Hurt Locker litigation

It seems that there is a Bittorrent Hurt Locker litigation going on. This is because many of my friends who have downloaded this movie with the help of the torrent application called uTorrent seem to have included BITTORRENT as its part. I am not able to understand why this is happening. Are the producers of this movie doing this to the people who are downloading it? People who have experienced the same, please reply.

Re: Bittorrent Hurt Locker litigation

According to me, there is no Bittorrent Hurt Locker litigation. Actually, uTorrent is a client of Bit Torrent itself. This is why you may be feeling that the application is a part of Bit Torrent. Since, the situation is genuine, I dont think that there are any need to worry about it. Also, there is no way that the producers of the movie can keep a track on all the users who are downloading this movie.

As mentioned in the above post, uTorrent is a Bit Torrent client and hence, it will be included as a part of the downloads. You must know well that there is nothing as the Bittorrent Hurt Locker litigation.

I think that you are a new user of uTorrent because of which you are getting such feelings. Well, you will get used to it. All the torrent applications are clients of Bit Torrent.

Yes, you are right. I am a new user of uTorrent. It is good to know that there is no Bittorrent Hurt Locker litigation as such because I was worried. I have heard that this torrent download is illegal. Hence, there is always a fear of getting caught. Anyways, thanks for all the help that you guys have provided. It was good to know about the information that you have given. I hope for getting such help in the future too.

All your queries and problems are always welcome here. The members on this forums are having a varied kind of information and thus, can help in many topics. I mean to say that specific people are specialized in specific fields. So, it is assured that you will get the required information or solution to any of the problems that you are facing. Anyways, looking forward to your queries.