Thread: "Open Containing Folder" not work properly on Thai torrent named

"Open Containing Folder" not work properly on Thai torrent named

My computer is running Windows 7 operating system and am using uTorrent as the application for doing torrent downloads. Well, I am facing a very unusual problem that the "Open Containing Folder" not work properly on Thai torrent named files.

Is this issue being faced by any other uTorrent users? When I try to use this open, I do not get the particular folder opened. But instead, the %USERPROFILE% folder is opened.

Kindly reply as soon as possible on how to get rid of this situation.

Re: "Open Containing Folder" not work properly on Thai torrent named

Is the issue of "Open Containing Folder" not work properly on Thai torrent named being faced with other torrent files other than the Thai ones. If you have not tried out the same, then try it soon. If the same issue is there with the other torrent files too, then the problem is being caused because the copy of the application is corrupt. To fix this issue, you need to get a new copy of this application. Download the same. Install it and there will be no such problems in the future.

Most of the times, features in many applications and softwares are blocked because of the incompatibility problems between them and the operating system running in the machine. To get rid of such blockage, the Run as Administrator option is to be used, that is available when you right-click on the icon of the particular application or program. I hope that your situation will be solved using this method.

Many of the applications and programs that work fine in the older versions of the Windows operating systems have problems while running in Windows 7. This is why it is recommended by most of the experts that users must not upgrade or install Windows 7. I advice you that you must install some other operating system like Windows XP, thus making your computer a dual boot system. So, you will be able to run the incompatible programs as this in that operating system.

I have searched the internet and found out that many Windows 7 users are facing this situation that the "Open Containing Folder" not work properly on Thai torrent named. Anyways, it is also proved that this issue is not being caused because of uTorrent, but due to Windows 7. Infact, there is a bug in Windows 7, that is resulting in this particular situation.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

The Open Containing Folder option was not able to work because I was having a corrupt copy of the torrent application. I have downloaded a new copy of uTorrent and this particular option is working without any issues for all the torrents that I am downloading. I want to thank all the members for providing all possible suggestions on this topic.