Thread: What is the Command Line Code to run program for torrent download

What is the Command Line Code to run program for torrent download

I desire to have utorrent copy simply one file from a multi-file torrent to an innovative location when the torrent come to an end using the Advanced\"Run this program when the download come to an end" alternative. For illustration, I download torrents that contain an.”avi" and a ".txt", and I desire it to copy the .avi to a dissimilar folder, at the same time as leaving the original folder unchanged. Be able to anybody instruct me on how to do this. EPIC WIN determine to be your reward.

Re: What is the Command Line Code to run program for torrent download

For this you have to go to the run box in windows and type this in: cmd.exe /k xcopy.exe /? There are more than a few command line alternatives you are able to utilize by means of BitTorrent Mainline to create it behave in a different way than standard. Do make a note of that this alternative be able to merely be used when BitTorrent Mainline is opened through a shortcut, by command line, or some additional means that permits command line alternatives to be used. At several time, a space be supposed to be appended along by means of the wanted alternative at the end of the target path for the shortcut, outside of several quotation marks that may exist in the target path.

Recognition for that, that determines to come in handy. For at present, I have come up by means of this based on that information in sequence: "xcopy "%D\*.avi" "c:\AVI\". This runs similar to an attraction. What I desire to do by means of the file at present is rename it using the REN command. Say I encompass file names as such: "FILM1-BLAH.avi", "FILM2-BLAH.avi" etc and I desire the consequence to be "FILM1.avi", "FILM2.avi". I envisioned something by the side of the lines of: REN "%D\*-BLAH.avi" "*.avi" be able to anybody recommend a REN that would run.

I desire to utilize a bittorrent command line client and was wondering if there is an actually superior one anyone knows regarding. I have read the native bittorrent be able to be work as a CLI but it’s an rpm and I do not comprise several installation commands. My most recent Slackware packages of BitTorrent. BitTorrent-4.2.2 I second ctorrent, as it does not necessitate Python, is light, and its inventive purpose is command line convention.

The representative client has a GUI version or description as well. The one I tend to observe used a lot on Linux is Azureus. At the same time as Windows is spoiled for alternative when it comes to clients, Linux does not comprise as numerous. The Azureus is a moderately heavy Java client, by means of tons of characteristics, worth checking out. I second Azureus particularly due to its alternative to choose particular files from the torrent to download, ignoring the rest.

Is there a method to exit previously working utorrent by means of a command line switch. Something similar to /EXIT. I am using substitute shell (bbLean) on the Windows XP SP2 and utorrent is colliding during shutdown. I would similar to to somehow correctly end utorrent using a script or batch file before shutdown to keep away from this colliding. Chances are, I am not in the mood for runarounds. If directs ask for information in sequence. Provide it previous to I encompass to ask for it.

When using /index/register, is there a method to create it load the torrent without bringing utorrent to the front. It comes into views to do it even when minimized to tray etc, it's a diminutive annoying. Edit: by no means mind, I forgot I be able to uncheck to stimulate the window on adding torrents. Does µTorrent 2.0 comprise several supports for performing a silent (unattended) installation. I am generating an unattended disc for installing Windows and a selection of program, and µTorrent is on the register, if it be able to do what I desire.