Thread: Incomplete Downloads Torrent Folder on my system

Incomplete Downloads Torrent Folder on my system

I am noticing incomplete download folder for the torrent files which I had kept for downloading. I keeps some 10GB data for download on weekends. I keep my system on and till evening all are done. But this time I see that downloads are done but the size of those files in the folder is incomplete. This issue has happened for the first time in my system. I was using Windows Vista and Bittorrent as the torrent client.

Re: Incomplete Downloads Torrent Folder on my system

It is possible that due to some issue your torrent file is blocked or stopped. You are not getting full files on it. Best re-install your torrent application and put back on download. And if you find the same issue back then that means the file which you are trying to download is not properly uploaded. Try to get some different link of the same file. This can be file issue.

BitTorrent P2P protocol is the better way to quickly download large files from multiple sources. But it is only effective with the most recent files that continue to be shared by those who downloads them. That means if the file is too old or there is no update made on that then such issue is common. You can try to look for some the most recent version of the file for the same.

It is right that BitTorrent P2P protocol works with the latest file. But in contrary to that eMule is one more client which offers a veritable library in continuation share all files already downloaded in the past. But in case of BitTorrent this principle does not work. The files being downloaded or those just completed are taken into account. It is not uncommon when trying to download a file a little older or less popular which you are unable to download the entire file.

The problem arises when there is no source which the entire file the most famous seed. The other can be due to the tracker which centralizes the IP addresses of users who's exchange file is unreachable. In this case it happens that you have reached at 72% of the download and you are missing the remaining 28%. For that it hard to find the remaining file on the torrent.

It is right that many times it happens when you get only a part of the file. For the other you will need to find another tracker with new sources which have perhaps precious seeds that will supplement the full download. For that you can try TorrentFreak which points on a easy solution that will save much time. You can search for such online service that offers you full seeds for the files.

There is one more similar service which can help you under such condition. It is called as btReAnnoucer, it is a very little site which you can say a gold mine can find ETFs and alternative sources for your downloads. By going to the tab btReannounce simply upload the torrent file from your computer to find out more seeds. The site then searches related trackers and offers a select list of ETFs with the same file as a new primary trackers and secondary trackers. Then click on the button re announce and then click the file. The re-generated torrent is import into your BitTorrent client.