Thread: Sick and tired of speed problem

Sick and tired of speed problem

I have a little problem with utorrent. I just installed. I try to check the port using "Speed Guide" menu "Options" and when I press the button "Test Port" does nothing. I think you should open an explorer window where you check the port, but the truth is I do not open anything. I also do not open anything when I press the button. The port is open because I have it I get the green light the bottom bar of utorrent but options that worked the speed test and ports. Can anyone give me a solution as i am Sick and tired of speed problem. Thank you.

Re: Sick and tired of speed problem

You will see that your P2P programs, call or torrent emule go much more slowly than when we had the Windows XP SP1, even having more speed MB 3/10/20mb contracted with our ISP. Well, as we all know that is because the SP2 (Service pack) for security reasons have been patched (limited) number of outbound connections TCP / IP to 10, according to Microsoft with this is achieved by limiting the speed at which malware, viruses, worms, ect, spread by uninfected computers, because having more connections at once the infection would spread much faster.

Limit your upload speed to 80% of its total capacity. You can check the upload speed of your line here (the page uses an Active X control, better using Internet Explorer, we're going to do.) Once you know, limit your Bittorrent client up to 80% capacity. In P2P networks is important to share, but if you upload your downloads too collapse.

Previously this was not the case with (SP1) Service Pack 1, but with (SP2) Service Pack 2 Yes, and now to get more sources 800/1000/o eg, it takes 10 times more than before by limited connections to 10 As you can see in the chart below so bad and slowly unload. If you want to check these steps,
    • To open the Event Viewer
    • Start / Run / Eventvwr.msc and press the left side of the event viewer System log in, and right you can see from ORIGIN right mouse TCPIP connection limitation properties
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

I would suggest you to change the default port. By default BitTorrent uses a port between 6881-6999. Bittorrent generates a large amount of traffic on the Internet, so that many ISP limit the ability of these ports. Many Bittorrent clients allow this in a comfortable way. If you use a router, make sure to open these ports or have UPnP enabled.

If you use your Windows XP SP2 TCP connections are limited to a maximum of 10. This severely limits your downloads because it lets you connect to a large number of IPs. This limitation is supposed to limit the spread of viruses, but in fact is causing a slowdown of our downloads. A good way to solve this problem is by downloading and applying this patch , which lets you set the maximum number of connections you specify. Any number between 50 and 100 will be well.