Thread: Download slows to a creep after a bit

Download slows to a creep after a bit

I was downloading an application using torrent but the download speed creep after a while and hence it is a matter of concern for me so if possible can anyone tell me what's the actual reason behind this issue. Also give me a solution if possible. Is there a network issue behind this situation or is due to some other factors.

Re: Download slows to a creep after a bit

One way to increase your download speed in azureus is to increase the upload speed. This is because the servers azureus compensate you depending on you upload speed, they allow you greater download speed. Other wise try to check the network connection it might be possible that there may be an maintenance activity undergoing in your locality.

Dude that thing is useless does not increase the speed and the only thing I try to be true is what the peers and seed, or this. Check the sources and peers (seeds and peers). A simple but important advice. Always look for torrents with the best ratio seed / peer. That is, maybe a torrent with a 50/50 ratio than one with a ratio 500/1000. It is important that there are many more peers than seeds.

I would like to aware you of the fact that even if you have a connection of 1024 or higher does not mean you get down to 1000 kb do not be fooled, no server will let you download at that speed, let's see, it is real, why do not you think that you get down to 100 kb offer itself up to 5kb is something a little logic, do not kill much and reserved Offer for children is the best they can do about the patch is infected with Trojan it so the patch is a great bye and hope it will help you.

try using the Orbit downloader which is a download manager that is in line with Free Download Manager or FlashGet. Compared to the competition, the great strength of software is to capture streaming video delivered over the Internet. There are many such videos on Google Video or Youtube. During installation, you can activate the corresponding plug-ins for browsers that you use so you can start your downloads from a web page with ease.

I have a 2mb connection and maximum low to 200kb .. epro with torrents down between 7kb - 39kb. Then follow all the steps I ran the patch 2 times for me to increase to 50. and sometimes 20kb 39kb But now I'm down to 158KB-170KB is srprendente how to speed up so much. I use Flashget the newest and has the option to download torrent.

1. It is no speed limit increase, at least in my case worsened the download speed.
    2. Change the maximum TCP connections: No change, increasing them is the same make 10 or 100 (careful, do not leave a value less than 10).
    3. There is no need to run. Exe file, if a patch to change the wiring or Windows configuration the extension should be. Reg (Windows registry).
    4. Completely true, is the most important point to consider.
    5. It is a good idea to open a port on the modem / router, trying to enter a high value, but the maximum value that you enter is: 65535 and not one between 6881-6999.