Thread: uTorrent client not able to save preference PPC Mac

uTorrent client not able to save preference PPC Mac

I use a Mac Mini PPC installed with Mac OS X and have installed with uTorrent client application. The problem is that I am not able to save the preferences. I do not know what could have caused this but it has been a big problem for me. I am not able to get the thing to be performed well. So please do help me out so that I can make the issue to be sorted.

Re: uTorrent client not able to save preference PPC Mac

You need to check out by repairing disk permissions. This will surely help you out to make the aspects to be performed and work well as needed. It would be helpful land thus make the aspects to be perform. It will be helpful. So do check out and make the thing to work as needed. This will then make the issue to be solved well. So perform for the thing.

There is another way through which you can make the things to perform well. You need to delete setting.dat and settings.dat.old from the Application Support/uTorrent folder. As it is been done you may then make the possible changes as required, It will be helpful and make the things to be worked for you as required. So do make the implementation for making the change. You may then be able to work well.

Other aspect through which you can make the things to work well is by reinstalling the applicatio0n. There is a possibility that the application is not able to function as there may be some issue appended and this is the reason that you are not able to get sort of the thing. So in order to perform well with the application it is necessary that you get a fresh copy of the same and make the changes. It will be helpful.

Possibility could be that the application may be appended with some bug and then this will surely let you to get the things to be worked. So in order to work well for the same you need to check for the bug and then make it remove by getting and the copy for looking for the patch in order to make it function as required. This will be helpful. So look for the thing.

Other way through which you can make the necessary change that is by getting worked well as required and make the possible implementation. You may then be able to function and work as needed. Make reinstallation or get a fresh copy and then check for the result. It will be better and can make things to work in your way then. So function as required.