Thread: How to add key command for opening file in uTorrent?

How to add key command for opening file in uTorrent?

I have the idea that there is a method to open the file on the Files tab by double clicking on it, but sometimes it is not convenient if you are using the wireless keyboard or using the remote for that purpose. Normally for achieving this Enter key is used, I mean it is used for opening files, for the entire windows interface. I want to add the key for opening the selected file in the File tab. In short I want to know how to add key command for opening file in uTorrent?

Re: How to add key command for opening file in uTorrent?

I have not heard of any feature that is provided in uTorrent but it will be great to have such a feature. I hope that uTorrent will include such a feature in its future release. You can test the uTorrent 1.8 may be that is having this kind of functionality. If you want to test the latest torrent then it will be better launch it with recover so that it will not completely remove the previous version of uTorrent.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Creating a shortcut is possible under Mac with absolutely all our applications. Rather interesting, Mac is already simple, but there is nothing to say! The hardest part is knowing where the configuration of keyboard shortcuts! In this tip you will assign a keyboard shortcut. Initially, you have to open the system preferences: Then choose Preferences Keyboard and Mouse. Then choose Shortcut tab and you click the bottom left on the little and to add a shortcut. Hence we select our application in the popup window, it is assigned a title and a keyboard shortcut, then valid by adding. This is your shortcut created! We always appreciate the simplicity of a Mac!

Click the icon to open a web page For example: Seeding While [Default values] ratio is: <= ...... % Or seeding time is <= (min). I do not think That Makes a lot of sense to a newbie. Also, Some features require "Currently testing Before one can really see What is going on. For example: Automatically load. Torrent from: alter all the names. torrents into ". torrent.loaded" May one wants to make a backup previous to it happens. You could have those icons with the question mark on them. Purpose pressing F1 in μTorrent can "help" too

I have a problem with my software download Utorent 01.06. I have a yellow triangle appears at the bottom of the screen that says "no incoming connections" can you help me configuration of my PC Windows XP Home Edition with SP2 antivirus software BitDefender 9 Professional More and my modem is a Thomson speedtouch 530. My windows firewall has been disabled my firewall and anti virus software accepts connections for utorrent

Same problem using Xp2 with Windows updates, BitDefender Antivirus v.10 more UTorrent accepted in 2 directions at the Windows Firewall disabled IP fixed Internet connection to 2Mbps, and hardly getting the download speed of 20k. Wireless Modem Router, Second network card in my pc to connect to another computer home internet from my computer. UTorrent has always been the icon "No incoming connections", check with multiple ports, but I always reply that my port is closed. Does anyone have finally found the solution?

I have a shutdown problem downloading all the files. A red cross and a message in the status column "the reader does not find the sector requested." By restarting in normal or forced, make sure it works for a few minutes and then replant it. The flow is not too bad with peaks at 200 kbps. If you have a solution I am interested in that.