Thread: RSS FileSize in uTorrent

RSS FileSize in uTorrent

Is there any way to include the filter in the RSS downloader that will limit the size of the file that I am downloading? Something similar to Azures, it provides minimum and maximum file size option. I have recently switched from Azureus to UTorrent and I am satisfied with the performance. Just need the solution for RSS FileSize in uTorrent.

Re: RSS FileSize in uTorrent

It sounds interesting, but I am not sure that it will be simple to achieve this, but it is an important thing because the file size will not be known until the file is downloaded. But I am sure one thing that RSS can download the torrent but it is not displaying it. If we get this information then we can check whether it meet the criteria or not, in simple words download it discard it.

I have deleted my torrent in the uTorrent and I do not how to put seeder indeed I am a bit stuck my ration is too low to make it back I must put in seed of the files in my downloads I try several main IP by creating a folder in utorrent but when I want it back in there sharing a red arrow and it is inactive may be you have an idea.

If you are seeing your inactive files can be assumed o be the right place. Typically, the default is sharing in the file download, if you must also put your points to be record setting. You need to go back to your recent files ratio. If the files are too old, no-load and it does not fix it. It should not be seeder for a lecher. Anyway I do not use utorrent, I do not know that the ration could block the download, the file down to a lot of source?

Files are downloaded in my download folder; utorrent is set to get there, except that in utorrent I deleted my files from the list of the lecher so it is no longer shared. I have tried to make the main ip to upload but the tracker does not recognize my files. I do not know if I am clear enough. I am sure there is a solution that I am seeking.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

If you deleted them you will no longer recognize them by the tracker because the hash will change, therefore, let the seed file after downloading μTorrent on the configuration you can make when your IP is above the ratio of 150%, you took a file of one gigabyte and you have sent 150 GB 1.6% like that your ratio will position it disappears by itself.

Since the time utorrent stopped working, I open the file with remainder to 0.0%. After extensive research I saw that it was my port was wrong when I started to open one on my router with the window vista operating system. After all nothing has changed files is a 0.0%, files anyway with a very good seed. Please help me to solve this problem very annoying