Thread: Unstable download speed

Unstable download speed

Many of my friends had told that uTorrent is the best application for doing torrent downloads. Also, torrent downloads are done with a great speed. This is why I prefer torrents. But, I am getting an unstable download speed.

Sometimes, it is good and sometimes not. Is this a genuine problem? If not, what can be done to get rid of this situation? My computer is running Windows 7 operating system and the internet connection is 2 MBPS.

Re: Unstable download speed

The situation about the unstable download speed has been already been solved on our forums. You can have a look at the thread that is given below for the solution:
    http://forums.techarena.in/technolog...net/673911.htm
    I hope that you get the solution that is required from the above thread. If your problem is not solved, then just let me know about the same, so that I can help you with some other suggestion.

There are some incompatible activities that are going on within the system. The incompatibilities are with respect to the Windows 7 operating system because of which there is an unstable download speed. My suggestion to you is to run the hardware and software evaluation tool. It will list all the components installed in your system according to the compatibilities and incompatibilities of the system. Get rid of all the components that are listed as incompatible.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

I have faced a similar problem of the unstable download speed. According to me, this issue is not related to the incompatibilities in the Windows 7 operating system. This is caused because there are many junks in the internet connection. Because of this, there is a need to optimize the internet connection. This can be done with the help of the tools like Optimize My PC and Tuneup Utilities.

I have removed all the incompatible applications and programs as mentioned in one of the replies with the help of the hardware and software evaluation tool. But, I am still facing the issue of the unstable download speed. Well, I have not done the optimization of the internet. I will do the same and let you guys know if the problem has been solved or still persisting.