Thread: Working with webui 0.370 and demonoid torrents

Working with webui 0.370 and demonoid torrents

I have recently purchased a windows home server followed the commands for installing utorrent (2.0 the most recent version or description) installed webui 0.370, I be able to log into the webui and have right of entry utorrent from there. The problem I am having is when I go to my registered Demonoid account and hit it off on a torrent file and then hit it off copy shortcut (to torrent file) and then try adding in the webui, nothing occurs, the webui box presently vanish, I encompass in addition tried remote desktop into the server and adding the link in the actual utorrent client and it comes up "not capable to load invalid torrent". If I save the torrent by clicking on the similar connection I tried to copy, then browse to the torrent and open it runs. This is predicament 1 oh I am using internet explorer 8 and I comprise in addition tried by means of the most recent firefox by means of no joy. The predicament 2 is to do by means of the WHS adding for utorrent, I have entered the entire the accurate details that I have to right of entry the webui, but when I hit it off test configuration the bar shows red and determine to not demonstrate what’s happening in utorrent.

Re: Working with webui 0.370 and demonoid torrents

If the WHS adding for uT does not hold up or maintain token substantiation yet, pester the instigator. As for your demonoid problem, put the cookie information in sequence from your. Thanks for the immediate respond, how do I put the cookie information in sequence from the demonoid cookie in the torrent box. The demonoid cookie in the add torrent box. You copy the complete content of the cookie file for demonoid and stick it into the add torrent dialog in the webui.

Followed the entire the setup suggestion (port forwarding, settings, etc.) Glasnost demonstrate no ISP throttling problem Online upload/download speed tests run extremely well even though not blazing, test downloads similar to slackware settle in at regarding 180kB/s Ctrl-G utorrent setup guide: Bandwith fails (red X) irregardless of drop down register server Network Port Test until the end of time tests OK/Green the entire torrents(including sluggish demonoid). Demonstrate green create certain at bottom Did you notice that the entire sluggish Demonoid torrents encompass simply 1-2 seeds and 1-2 peers, whereas slackware test download has 20 or additional.

I do not be familiar with what settings you are using, nor the speed of your procession, nor if you encompass researched how your ISP is crippling BitTorrent traffic. The Glasnost is not the "final word" to any further extent on ISP throttling. ISPs comprise found how to cheat on the tests. None of the information in sequence in the files tab is getting updated for me; I comprise to refresh the page to get updates for that.

Subsequent to I have installed and uninstalled more than a few µtorrent versions inc. falcon and switched reverse to 2.0 + v0.370, I cannot add torrents to any further extent which results in this error significance: "invalid torrent file". This problem is innovative. Edit: It does run if I save the torrent file in my Autoload database on my HOST, but the WebUI does not display µtorrent's innovative torrent addition. Looks moderately dead.

Everybody, I encompass immediately got a windows home server followed the directions for installing utorrent (2.0 the most modern version) installed webui 0.370, I be capable of log into the webui by going to //"WHS IP":port/gui/ and right of entry utorrent from there. The issues I am having is when I go to my inventory Demonoid account and be on the same wavelength on a torrent file and then hit it off copy shortcut.

If the WHS adding for uT does not sustain or hold token substantiation yet, disturb the author. As for your demonoid concern, put the cookie information from your demonoid cookie in the add torrent box. Recognition for the speedy answer, how do I put the cookie information from the demonoid cookie in the torrent box. You have to copy the whole content of the cookie file for demonoid and attach it into the add torrent dialog in the webui.