Thread: uTorrent on iPad

uTorrent on iPad

I just want to know that can I use uTorrent on iPad or iPhone.? I have tried to search on Internet but I didn't got any appropriate results. So thought that you guys must be knowing about it. I am having iPad and I thought that it would be great idea to download some torrents using an iPad. So please provide some information on loading torrents on an iPad.

Re: uTorrent on iPad

I have read that everyone's desired BitTorrent software just released for the Mac (operating system Mac OS X). Now it needs to go full circle and hit the iPad! If the iPad could keep count uTorrent application, you could perceive this thing go from "laptop" to "mobile media powerhouse". iPad explicit trackers would rebelliously pop up all over the interwebs to satisfy you mobile entertainment needs. All kinds of splendid music has yet to be entered into the iTunes store but is all by itself in small text asking you to download it but you can't since your only computer is an iPad.

If you're the type to watch every 2 minutes your BitTorrent client, impatient to finish your film or series to download, and that you're the lucky owner of a jailbroken iPhone, it is the application μMonitor you! Indeed μMonitor is an application for uTorrent users on PC, enabling its favorite BitTorrent client since an iphone.

The following steps will definitely help you to controler uTorrent from your iPhone :
    1. On the jailbroken iPhone, run Cydia and add this source: http://repo.theiphonebay.org
    2. Find and install the application uMonitor.
    3. Run uTorrent on your PC and go into the settings configurations software.
      Preferences -> Advanced -> WebUI, and configure remote access with a username and pass of your choice
    4. Run application uMonitor iPhone and go to the Settings application, to information previously parametrized

You have a visual check on your software uTorrent from your PC.

uTorrent most popular software for PC Torrent has been updated. The client software does BitTorren free for Mac OS X is the direct competitor of the powerful freeware Transmission . Its simple interface allows you to manage perfectly downloads of torrents at optimum speed. You can also create his own for sharing on many trackers. You can download the latest version of the application uTorrent - still in beta - for Mac OSX 10.5.

The company BitTorrent has recently launched a new service that allows you to remotely control, web, their Torrent, and is also accessible by iPhone and iPad. Thank you to the functions of Falcon, Now users can check directly from their status Torrent iPhone, delete or add new ones, all with a simple and similar to the client desktop. The output of the Falcon project, which is still in alpha version and available to a limited number of users, Will, and two other projects, one of the main pillars of development of uTorrent. All that users need to do is install the client for the desktop and open from your iPhone or iPad http:// Web.utorrent.com and enter your username and password.

The company BitTorrent has recently launched a new service that allows you to control remotely, via Web, its torrent, so it is accessible by iPhone and iPad. Thanks to the functions of Falcon, now users can check directly from their iPhone status Torrent, remove or add new ones, and all this with a simple and similar to the Desktop client. It released the Falcon project, which is still available in Alpha version and a limited number of users, will, together with two other projects, one of the main pillars of the development of uTorrent. All that users need to do is install it for your customer from the desktop and open the site or iPhone and iPad http://web.utorrent.com Ingres it your username and password.