Thread: uTorrent does not work with a proxy!

uTorrent does not work with a proxy!

I am using an utorrent to work through a proxy. I have not tried this before, but after giving an idea by a friend, I thought to try it practically. After making my proxy when I am trying to use uTorrent, it is not working. I think that there are chances that I went wrong somewhere. So please tell me how to put a proxy on my utorrent? Hope that you guys can help me soon. Any other information related to the topic would be grateful.

Re: uTorrent does not work with a proxy!

There is not really optimal solutions 100% safe. It is a protocol peer, so one time or another your IP must be known for sending packets. Ditto for the content exchanged. In short, solutions that are approaching the most :
    • Use a VPN pay while ensuring that the provider of the VPN does not store its logs too long.
    • Use a Seedbox (basically a server with a client). Then you repatriated your data via FTP or bittorrent even between the server and your PC.

Then there are solutions other encrypted protocols like Freenet or Antz. I2P also.

The encryption is not really an encryption or security. Everyone knows that you upload, it's just a way to bypass the filter bandwidth is by some ISPs. you seem to have declared an HTTP proxy. This means that the proxy issue will deal only with HTTP packets only. Therefore, it allows you to surf the web, but that's all he treats your outgoing HTTP packets and send you back the result.

For other protocols, the traffic remains the same: they will not 'routed' to this proxy. Or else you will have to encapsulate them in front of HTTP, with a 'trick' software specific, and that at the other end, we 'know the' uncap 'the HTTP for you to reinvest in BitTorrent. utorrent and it has nothing to do need is already there is just enough configuration that you downloaded but some serious version as version 2 is recommended for use utorrent now. Otherwise try to update your bittorrent.

I would like to suggest you to do the following things :
    1. Open utorrent and go to option, then preferably connection ...
    2. In Listener" tick the 4 boxes. through UPnP you no longer need to choose a fixed IP for your computer and open one and the same TCP port (see UDP) in your router .
    3. Now do "OK", close utorrent and reopen the ...
    4. Wait 2-3 minutes after seeing what if the bottom was orange green rose is that it works

If the light stays orange after 5 minutes waiting and no other software is taking a lot of bandwidth as the p2p software (eMule, bitorrent other software), then you have to throw your pc out the window.!!

1. Open a page from a web browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox ,...)
    2. In the address bar at the top, type your gateway address.
    3. If it did not go to "Control Panel", "network and internet", "Network and Sharing Center" then click on "Local Area Connection in the" view your network assets. "Window" status Connection to the LAN "should open, then finally click on" details "
    4. Find out if your DHCP is enabled and you also find your "Default Gateway"
    5. Refer to your internet browser page in the address bar, enter your "Default Gateway".
    6. You access your router now that you ask is certainly a username and password, type in username "admin" and password "admin" also, if it did not work, try identifying the name of your supplier Internet.
    7. Once done, go into advanced settings and select the "DHCP" and "UPnP".