Thread: Webui for opera 9

Webui for opera 9

I immediately required letting people be familiar with that it seems the WebUI v0.310 seems to run enormous by means of my HTC Touch Diamond, but v0.361 does not. The v0.361 seems to hang on the flash loading screen utilize v0.310 for at present. I imagine the HTC comes by means of flash lite v2.1. Perhaps v0.361 requires several flash not maintain in Flash Lite 2.1. The WebUI does not utilize Flash anyplace. Which browser is used on the HTC and which version or description of µTorrent are you using.

Re: Webui for opera 9

It's been requested numerous, a lot of many times previous to by additional people that you get the alternative to put out of action, but the Opera devs seem to imagine it superior that people utilize what they imagine is safe. They might at least give an alternative and bury it deep sufficient (opera:config or something) so that merely people who be familiar with what they are doing do it, but they almost certainly would not do even that much.

This is almost certainly one of the cleanest ways to "put out of action" Opera's context menu. I determine to add it for at present & maintain it until the Opera team staggers on something weird in their source. Requires that window.blur (permit lowering of windows) and window.focus (permit raising of windows) are facilitated in the javascript alternative dialog.

For this first you have to go to the option Tools > Preferences > Advanced > Shortcuts > <edit the mouse shortcuts> there utilize the immediate find thingy and put "flipback" there, eliminate the first shortcut you observe (the one that runs as BACK) at present FlipBack is this accomplishment: you press the second mouse button and at the same time as holding it you press the left one, then discharge. This triggers the webui menu and as we immediately detached it from Opera's config files, it trigers nothing else. With a number of additional digging perhaps you might locate and even easier gesticulation, but this one runs for me extremely well.

What occurs is, the context menu demonstrates up, but holding Alt sends focal point to the browser's menubar and conceals the context menu. Focus determines to be on the menubar but the webui menu remains. Difficulty is, I am not certain if I be able to expect the similar behavior on anything additional than Windows. Anyway, I am on a laptop, so this move toward is additional convenient for me.

Has this misrepresented in several recent build. I would create certain myself but I encompass sufficient fun playing by means of Gran Paradiso. I do similar to the idea of the "mini" version or description for mobile apparatus so I might indeed be playing by means of this when I get an internet-equipped phone. The substitute: Alt + right hit it off is extremely well. Do not be familiar with if this applies to 9.6 (I am using the 10 Beta) additional than Site Prefs > Scripting > permit script to receive context menu events runs extremely, very satisfactorily.

Yes, that's for the reason that Directrix originates a workaround for the context menu problem in Opera. In versions or description previous to v0.350 (essentially, the versions this thread was regarding), even enabling that alternative did not protect Opera from showing its own context menu on top of the WebUI context menu. I was presently going to post this, immediately log on to webUI and in that window right hit it off and go behind Akdor_1154's commands and the checked alternative you choose merely applies to that given site. IE. Your webUI page.