Thread: Webui logger always empty

Webui logger always empty

Hi everybody not actually a significant problem but I thought to inquire. My WebUI logger is always vacant. It's been that method in view of the fact that I started using it (and that's at the same time as at present). The Logger in uTorrent runs usually. The whole thing else in uTorrent/WebUI runs generally. Anybody has several idea/suggestion. The uTorrent is 2.0, build 18488, WebUI v0.371 WIP (2010-04-04), but it was the similar by means of the older uTorrents/WebUIs.

Re: Webui logger always empty

The WebUI logger does not demonstrate anything from uTorrent's logger. The WebUI logger tab demonstrates errors that happen in the webui itself. For illustration when adding a .torrent file from side to side the webui fails it determine to encompass a line saying 'invalid file' or incredible. Trying to right of entry Web UI on my local apparatus (Vista Home Premium). I got a password prompt, but subsequent to logging in my screen am blank in together FF2 and IE7. I tried the defaulting uT port and a small number of additional ports, similar result.

To install the WebUI, subsequent to arranging it by means of the instructions in the segment, basically visit the WebUI URL in your browser and µTorrent determine to download it mechanically. To install physically or upgrade to a most recent version or description. And download it form the official site and subsequent to downloading, rename the file to "webui.zip" and position it in %AppData%\uTorrent (Paste this path into the Explorer address bar). If working with µTorrent in portable mode, position it in the similar folder as the .dat files.

You have to facilitate and organize the WebUI in µTorrent (Preferences -> Advanced -> WebUI). If using the interchange port function, you must permit it in your firewall and frontward the port in your router. If using UPnP, µTorrent determine to mechanically forward the WebUI port. Then you have to open up a supported browser and utilize URL format (and you encompass the WebUI running with the first URL) then utilize the following URL format.

Primary try pressing CTRL+F5 in your browser. This determines to moreover revive the WebUI, or you determine to observe a blank (white) screen. If you merely observe a blank (white) screen then close and resurrect the browser then load WebUI the entire in excess of again. If that does not run then utilize URL and then reload the WebUI using the customary URL. If garbage data is displayed creates certain that your WebUI.zip is the accurate size. You might desire to try redownloading it and create certain the download was finished productively.

I noticed when uTorrent started up it said "[00:35:09] create a note of Settings file originate in directory of executable; using that." But it might not position the settings file in C:\Program Files\uTorrent. Then I looked at the shortcut on my immediate launch toolbar and it turns out I had an additional uTorrent.exe installed into \Users\My Name\Program Files\uTorrent. Affecting the webui.zip into this directory worked. Why does Run > "%AppData%\uTorrent" not position to this directory.

So, "not capable to read webui.zip" means there were several errors, but it's not unambiguous regarding which one. The probable tribulations are that it is not looking where you anticipate, the file is not a suitable zip file, or uTorrent does not encompass permission to read it. You might try to open it by means of Explorer to create certain it opens. The uTorrent looks for webui.zip in the directory where the settings.dat file is. If there is a settings.dat in the directory where uTorrent.exe is, it determine to utilize that one first, meaning it determine to in addition create certain there for the webui zipfile.