Thread: uTorrent is causing internet connection to crash

uTorrent is causing internet connection to crash

A weird problem has struck my system, that is running Windows 7. The issue is that uTorrent is causing internet connection to crash. When I start any download with this torrent application, the browsing on the browser simply stops.

I am using Mozilla Firefox as the browser. Well, I have not been successful in solving this situation. So, please help me with any suggestions to eradicate this issue.

Re: uTorrent is causing internet connection to crash

If uTorrent is causing internet connection to crash, then it seems that there is an incompatibility problem with the operating system that you are using and the torrent application. To assure about the same, there is a need to run the hardware and software evaluation tool in your system. It will list all the components installed in your system. It will be sorted in the category of compatibilities and incompatibilities. Check out the group in which this application is placed.

There is a possibility that there is a problem with the torrent application that you are using. The problem can be that the application may be corrupt or there can be a bug in it. This is the reason why uTorrent is causing internet connection to crash. To solve this situation, you will have to get another copy of uTorrent and then, try downloading. Just let me know if the issues are solved or not.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

You will have to optimize the internet connection. This solution will help you to eradicate the problem that uTorrent is causing internet connection to crash. There are many tools available that can help you to go about with the same. Some of the compatible ones with Windows 7 are as follows:
    1. Tuneup Utilities
    2. Speedup My PC
    3. Registry Mechanic

I have been facing the same issue that uTorrent is causing internet connection to crash. I have searched the web to know about the problem and found out that an older version of the application was leading to this problem. When I downloaded the latest version of this torrent application, there were no issues and this is how the situation was prevented. The main reason for this solution is that all the new versions of softwares and applications released work fine with Windows 7.

I have solved the situation that uTorrent is causing internet connection to crash. As mentioned in one of the above replies, I have downloaded this software called Speedup My PC. I optimized my internet connection with the help of this tool. There were a lot of junk that were removed with its help. Now, the internet is not crashing. Anyone having this issue is suggested to go about with the same method.