Thread: Mac system crash while opening utorrent

Mac system crash while opening utorrent

I have been using uTorrent for months at present, but when I installed the uTorrent update a small number of days ago, my Mac froze, and I even had a boot-up scare when my macbook would not start again subsequent to forcing it to twist off. I was capable to twist it on again and was capable to eliminate uTorrent from my system. I downloaded uTorrent the entire in excess of again and installed it, but similar thing happened, freezing my macbook seconds subsequent to opening it (I had not even loaded torrent files on it when it began to freeze my system). Shell I delete it the entire in excess of again. I tried downloading it again and working it, but the similar thing happened. What went wrong. I still desire to utilize uTorrent for the reason that it's the most excellent.

Re: Mac system crash while opening utorrent

Maybe you encompass the bad sectors. Boot the OS X Install disc, then you have to open Disk Utility, after that you have to choose your disk volume, then hit it off First Aid and hit Repair. Observe if that productively completes. In addition, if the SMART status says failed, you are in problem. Is OS X throwing a (Is white text by means of a black background come into view on your screen) Do you encompass any logs in /Library/Logs/PanicReporter that are from regarding the similar time as when you opened µTorrent.

I have been obstinately sticking by means of utorrent ever in view of the fact that I purchased my first Mac some 6+ months ago. I have scoured these forums on one occasion previous to and google abit unsystematically but until at present, no benefit. This topic looks similar to the closest thing to my problem so I anticipate you do not mind that I stick my queries here. Ever in view of the fact that day 2 on my macbook I have been getting apparently random kernel panics. More often than not quite a small number of within a few days and then nada for months at a time.

So during surrounding two of these panic attacks back, I obviously supposed utorrent of what I did not be familiar with, but I comprise played approximately by means of the settings, I have inadequate dl & up and global limits but none of this makes several dissimilarity; on one or perhaps two occasions I am convinced that my Mac has gone into essential part panic practically immediately subsequent to I start up utorrent. In addition even if I am dlding at say 35kbs, my browser determine to tell me I am not connected when I try to surf, yet subsequent to persistant refreshing I administer to open a web page. (I use broadband).

When I start the entire in excess of again my macbook (subsequent to a kernel collide) I encompass to enter the network settings for my browser the entire in excess of again the most recent two spates as well but this is almost certainly unrelated. When I first had this problem I contacted apple hold up or maintain AND I reinstalled my Mac, and then took into examination where they found nothing erroneous.(I comprise been putting off going back in view of the fact that December).

I cannot locate anybody in addition out there by means of accurately my problem and I do not desire to give up on utorrent (which I am not even certain is the authoritative problem) So assist would be significantly respected, not accurately certain what info I necessitate to position so I determine to immediately hang around for at present. Be able to you paste bin a number of kernel panic reports. They are in /Library/Logs/PanicReporter.

I essentially had been doing was saving the report that I got on reboot physically as txt files, at present that I immediately went to the panic reporter logs that sort of information in sequence looks completely dissimilar. I merely have one and even though it definitely is a collide report I do not be familiar with if its relative to utorrent, for the reason that its dated the 18th of February, and I do not keep in mind my system pulling the "white text by means of a black background" collide then, and I do not comprise several files corroborating by means of that either - so I determine to position a few files that I have saved and observe if that’s what here subsequent to.