Thread: How to use proxy in utorrent on mac os x

How to use proxy in utorrent on mac os x

I am using uTorrent 0.9.2 beneath Mac OSX. I would similar to set up a proxy to be used but utorrent, but I do not locate how to do that onto the uTorrent predilection. There is no alternative within utorrent right at present I anticipate there determine to be, the merely method is through the system itself (the network settings it is to communicate by means of tracker not with peers with that alternative we be able to get merely no of peers and their address but the substitute support I requested is to attach to additional peers through socks substitute and dld from them.

Re: How to use proxy in utorrent on mac os x

I am using utorrent under Mac. As there's no opportunity of configuring the alternative in utorrent preferences, I have changed alternative settings in system surrogate settings but it seems that utorrent is not downloading through it. It’s downloading as it was through my straight ip address. How to administer this difficulty. I have got encourage & try to attach to falcon server by means of build 17739 falcon-torrent. Got "Error contacting WebUI substitute servers. Correlation closed by peer." albeit I am not using several. I have in addition got static IP from ISP so there is no NAT by means of port forwarding.

I was referring to instruction commencing the first position of this thread, at the moment morning clicking "be appropriate" gave me some error by means of WebUI proxy and HTTP 400, but at present it worked. Is it customary that iPhone version or description does not run (logs in, but then says "Loading" everlastingly). And an additional query: Are you planning to reinstate "Upload a torrent file" function.

I cannot inventory my account. Got the most recent version or description and up to date vista, no firewall. Internet is tunneled in excess of an nat (so essentially I am not following several nat, do not encompass to portforward etc) Tried registering 2 accounts by means of the provided association, but I do not get the popup asking me if I desire to generate an account (in the falcon window of utorrent)as an alternative, the "falcon status" keeps reconnecting.

The Falcon hold up or maintain would not be considered on the Mac client for at the same time as. We necessitate to hit a 1.0 stable release previous to we be able to do that actually. There are a lot of additional and supplementary basic characteristic that necessitate adding in still. An innovative 2.1 client is out. The Falcon-enabled and non-Falcon 2.1 builds comprise been unified into a solitary branch at present as for the entire time.

I have got comparable behavior by means of the Remote right of entry tab, subsequent to reconnecting the following message comes speedily: client cannot be able to be connected to [I might not read the rest of the words for the reason that it was too big for the window] The errors in my Log are in addition dissimilar at present. I get a lot of these: [2010-01-28 02:02:10] Error contacting WebUI alternative service: HTTP-error 400 and in addition sometimes the similar error, merely by means of 408 and 500 errors. On the falcon site MSIE is in a number of sort of immeasurable loops trying to procedure the form. Chrome gives me "Error 400 We might not position a user by means of the provided username." But that create sense for the reason that the actual creation of the account takes place by means of a popup in utorrent itself, right.

By means of the most recent build (17935), if I uncheck the "streamable" column in the UI, it does not vanish, dissimilar the entire of the additional columns. In addition, I am getting 8-15% CPU usage when the client is at rest, evaluate to 0-.7% for 1.8.5. (Windows XP, SP3, Core Duo). OK I have read although the entire 3 pages and in addition looked speedily on the forum (got to get prepared for work) presently desire to say thanks for the request.