Thread: Utorrent icon appeared on all mac folder

Utorrent icon appeared on all mac folder

Perhaps this is an extremely fundamental query, but I cannot locate the clarification anywhere. Whenever I open a file directory in Finder on my Mac, previous to I deleted the uTorrent installer, I would hit it off on that. Query mark and it would twist into an uTorrent image. At present it says "The Item cannot be originated." Is uTorrent hypothetical to be adding things to each folder on my Mac. What is the point of this. If I would hit it off on the uTorrent link that used to demonstrate up, it would immediately bring up the slider-bar install thing the entire in excess again. Be able to I create this go away everlastingly. Be supposed to I create this go away permanently.

Re: Utorrent icon appeared on all mac folder

Actually no one has several suggestions why uTorrent installed a clickable representation in each folder I open on my Mac. I added the "demonstrate icons and text" and subsequent to I hit it off on the query mark, it becomes the following: It says "uTorrent.app" at present in the folders beneath the query mark.

This is a Mac OSX Finder characteristic. It does not actually encompass anything to do by means of µTorrent. At some point you must encompass dragged the uT icon up to that part of finder. To get exonerate if it presently right hit it off and select eliminate. It actually was that straightforward. I must have gotten a diminutive sloppy by means of a drag-and-drop at some point and did not realize it.

I presently created 2 convention icons, which be able to be used for the representation at the top-left of the utorrent window and/or the tray icon. The link is to a directory on box (.)Net which restrain 2 variations of the representation file, along by means of the png files and psd (photoshop) files for every, so that you be able to influence the image(s) to your liking if you desire.

It's merely a beta version or description, it's extremely buggy. For illustration, it says you are able to choose which files to download, but it does not run for me, and it likes to jump up to 100% CPU usage subsequent to a at the same time as. Perhaps a crash log might shed some light on your circumstances. I am a big fan of utorrent in windows, as almost immediately as they release a Mac version or description I downloaded it right away, but subsequent to using it for 2months, I comprise gone back to broadcast. Communication is presently much additional stable and faster at present, but utorrent on my windows immediately pwns(transmission does not even come close).

The entire files are free to utilize and distribute as you desire but the entire I ask is that you give credit to me (SLeePYG72786) for the innovative, and for the one you generate if you modify (immediately say it's a modified version or description of SLeePYG72786's). If you similar to them give pleasure to say so here in this thread. If you modify or allocate, give pleasure to send me an email (SLeePYG72786 (at) gmail (.) com, and incorporate the link to where you put it so I be able to observe your originality. Extremely simple and extremely easy to do.

I have been trying to upgrading from bitrocket to utorrent for additional well-organized torrent downloading. The problem is subsequent to it has finished downloading and proceed to tell me to pull the representation in my apps. Folder it does not run. The icon determines to come up in my dock bounce two times and close. If anybody be familiar with a probable reason for this and a explanation let me be familiar with.