Thread: How to Add Additional Trackers in Mac uTorrent?

How to Add Additional Trackers in Mac uTorrent?

I am interested in creating a trackers in uTorrent. But I am not having enough idea about it. Actually I am not having enough idea about the trackers. I am trying to create it so that I can add some trackers in uTorrent of Mac OS X. I am expecting some help from your side as soon as possible. Any other information related to the topic would be grateful.

Re: How to Add Additional Trackers in Mac uTorrent?

If you want to create a simple Bittorrent tracker, can I propose a software code in php but it is very tough to follow. But do not worry, I could help. This software is called PHPBTTracker-1.5e which you can find on an Internet. I will strongly recommend this because it is available everywhere on the net. I am hoping that it will help you to solve your problem.

A tracker or tracker BitTorrent is a server that contains special information needed for peers to connect to other peers attending the communication between them using the BitTorrent protocol . The crawlers are the main and only point of contact to which customers need to communicate and connect to start a download. Currently there are a number of alternative communications to the trackers that allow a customer to find other clients without the need to communicate earlier with a sniffer.

The crawlers are not only coordinate communication and data distribution among the peers who try to download the content referenced by the torrents, but also follow closely and without losing sight of statistics and verification information for each torrent. If the tracker goes down and someone tries to start a download of a torrent, you can not connect to the swarm of users. Tracker errors are usually temporary, so it is advisable to try to connect again and again until it is achieved or if not, find another source where to download the same content.

Trackers are divided into two classes, private and public. The main difference between them is that they require private peers are registered users of a website, while the public trackers anyone can communicate with them. Private trackers usually keep the traffic statistics of each user and use a percentage system that allows the user to know whether or not shared data you have downloaded or are downloading. Many of these crawlers usually expel users who have a low percentage, since they do not cooperate by not sharing the network. The scanner is the only one who knows where each peer is located within a cluster, so their availability is essential to communicate with other users, at least until you have connected with the swarm.