Thread: Bittorrent 6.4 no seeds

Bittorrent 6.4 no seeds

My computer is running Windows 7 operating system and i am trying to do some downloads via torrent. But, in I am getting the problem of no seeds with Bittorrent 6.4. I am not able to understand why this is happening. When I was using this same copy of application with Windows XP, that is the older operating system that I was using, everything was working fine. Please help me what to do in this situation.

Re: Bittorrent 6.4 no seeds

I have seen that many of the Windows 7 users are facing a problem with Bittorrent 6.4. There is an incompatibility problem between the operating system and the particular torrent application. This is the same reason why you are getting no seeds in Bittorrent 6.4. I suggest you to try using some other torrent application like uTorrent.

Try the same and let me know if the situation persists or not. I am waiting for your reply.

If the incompatibility issue with Windows 7 is causing the no seeds issue in Bittorrent 6.4, then there is a very simply method to get rid of the same. You just have to set the operating system in the compatibility mode when this application runs. The option for "troubleshoot compatibility" has to be used for this purpose. I hope that the situation will be solved after that.

A solution to eradicate the incompatibility problem between Windows 7 and Bittorrent 6.4 is to install the compatibility tool for this particular application. Actually, compatibility tools have been provided for all such applications and softwares that are facing incompatibility problems. Well, you will have to install this tool before the application is installed. This will help you to do all the compatibility settings that the required for the application to run properly in Windows 7.

All the new versions of applications and softwares work fine in the Windows 7 operating system. I do not know if Bittorrent 6.4 is the latest version of this torrent application. If it is not, then you will have to get the new version of this application. There is also a possibility that the copy of the application that you are having is corrupted. Anyways, it will be better if you change the copy of the application and then, try the downloads.

The issue of Bittorrent 6.4 no seeds was happening because the copy of this torrent application that I am having was corrupt. I have downloaded a new of the same and now, it is working without any issues. I am able to get proper seeds too. Also, I have found out that there are no incompatibility issues of this application with the Windows 7 operating system.