Thread: bug - utorrent for mac

bug - utorrent for mac

I use an utorrent quite frequently and from some days I am getting very strange problem. I have downloaded utorrent long back for my Mac OS X 10.5.5. It was working flawlessly initially but now when I am opening any program utorrent takes upto 90% of my process. I have also used the Transmission and in that I never observed this problem. So tell me is there any bug into it..?? And how can I repair this problem.?

Re: bug - utorrent for mac

This is the common cause along the uTorrrent user. You will have to update your uTorrent. Otherwise, delete.
    Utorrent plist (~ / Library / Preferences /) and
    ~ / Library / Application Support / uTorrent
    After doing this process, you should start again. Hope that doing this will solve the issue.

The file it tries to read was placed in the temporary files of μTorrent, and they have been deleted because you do have more power. Normally if you download your reminders, AC should be arranged. At worst, you're left to begin your download. Also I think that there should be no bugs into it. If the problem is persisting, then uninstall the existing version and then install the latest version from utorrent.com site. This will surely fix your problem.

Many times this happens but I am sure that it is not bugs. Because I have faced this situation and normally I exit the utorrent application and then I open it again. I know that you might think that this is worthless solution but it helped me. So I would like to tell you that try to quit uTorrent and open it again. There are possibilities that it will help you.

I downloaded a video file with uTorrent, a file of 340 MB which stopped 98.2% download. Download does not continue for a matter of availability. The section not downloaded (1.8%) displayed in red in the diagram download. I run the file with WMP, it refuses to read. I run it with VLC , the file starts up, but after 3 minutes (which corresponds roughly to the position of the red bar ) it stops. I also can not pass this little passage because as soon as I try to move me beyond the bug, VLC crashes. Is there a workaround for this defect, or should we resign ourselves to give up this file and redownload?

When we say "p2p" we often think of downloading illegal software, music, video etc. ... These practices are prohibited by law and we cannot help you solve a problem which refers to it. However, the p2p is also a medium of exchange is legal if used wisely. Some linux distribution, for example, are distributed in this way, and some sites that offer free artwork. It can be done except in special cases, make sure to specify in your message.