Thread: Need help to work on utorrent on Xbox live

Need help to work on utorrent on Xbox live

So when I am downloading substance on Utorrent, I cannot attach to xbox live on my 360. It does not come into view to matter how much I am downloading moreover, it immediately would not let me attach to Xbox live for several reason. Together the system and Xbox are going through the similar router. At present previous to I get flamed and someone says "WtF newb, that. Is for tech Xbox live forums." Well no it’s not for the reason that I believe it be able to be corrected by means of the change to some settings for Utorrent. I immediately do not be familiar with what settings to change. Maybe I am wrong can someone help me.

Re: Need help to work on utorrent on Xbox live

A diminutive cross-post, but I figure it might be useful here too, so I practiced slow download speeds subsequent to upgrading from 2.0 to 2.0.1 (400/500kb/s as an alternative of ~4000kb/s). Make a note of: If subsequent to increasing your upload speed frontier your download speed is tranquil low, try setting net.calc_overhead = false. Utilize this merely as a "last resort", in view of the fact that it be able to cause tribulations. Several uTorrent functions, such as the "Transfer Cap" meter determine to not function correctly.

If the above mention post or reply no work for you then set the upload to unrestricted, which is not required here, for the reason that I am living by means of additional people in this house, and it's causing the correlation to choke. Setting it to some extent lower caused the download to crash back to 400/500 kb/s. 2/ Add a line regarding to put out of action net.calc_overhead, for the reason that that fixed the low speed problem for some users.

The upload is running enormous at present but it was an unrelated problem. My "Alternate Upload Rate" was approach low for a number of reasons and in view of the fact that I have merely been seeding. Well you get the representation. But I am tranquil getting internet unpleasant, even though I have seen a number of developments. What is weird is I have been seeding for regarding 2 days without several downloading and a horribly (slap on the wrist) upload limit and I have had terrible internet choking. I up the upload limit and my internet get superior. I determine to maintain tweaking my numbers to locate a sweet spot.

Well I cannot encompass my upload at 80% of my max, if I do that web pages discontinue loading and my XBOX live lags a assortment do not be familiar with what’s changed, I encompass tried the whole thing in this direct and it determine to run, but to set my upload to similar to 200KB/s (max is similar to 500KB/s) or higher so my download is at max is not running for me additional than then the whole thing stops running - so 1.8.5 it is for me additional than it immediately runs - if that stops I determine to utilize a number of additional bittorrent client.

I do not actually care regarding support anyways; this is a free program so I by no mean predictable support. what’s the uTP innovative header and why do I necessitate this - newer versions are not always superior, and in some cases worse (similar to winamp and nero) so am I going to not be capable to download appropriately using 1.8.5, determine to people that utilize 2.0.1 not be capable to share by means of me or what are the innovative characteristic anything I would necessitate, why would I necessitate a cap-meter/setup guide - it seems similar to the cap-meter was capping my download even subsequent to following the setup direct on a fresh install of windows 7, by no means installed 1.8.5 started by means of 2.0.1 but tranquil tribulations downloading unless I set upload high bug fixes, I comprise by no means had a predicament with the program, it never crashed for me.

I am presently not persuaded that I desire to utilize 2.0.1 when 1.8.5 runs extremely well. I observe it is at 2.0.2 at present, I determine to try that and observe if it runs superior, last I checked it was tranquil at 2.0.1 and that was less than 24 hours so this uTP is something that is innovative so if everyone was using it would be superior. So that means that subsequent to time it determine to get superior.