Thread: Why won't my torrent seed on pirate bay

Why won't my torrent seed on pirate bay

I want someone to help me in the problem that I am facing, that is why won't my torrent seed on pirate bay. I created a music album, along with its video that I want share with my friends. In the beginning, when I uploaded the same, it was showing that the file had 1 seed.

The issue is that now the Utorrent is showing that there are no seeds and 1 Leecher. I am not able to understand why this is happening. Kindly help me with all possible suggestions to get rid of this issue.

Re: Why won't my torrent seed on pirate bay

It is possible that you must have not uploaded the particular files properly. This may be the reason why your torrent does not seed on pirate bay. Some internal problem must have caused an issue with the uploading. I guess that you will have do the uploading of the music album again. Just let me know if your problem is solved after that or not.

I have seen that many of the users are facing the problem that their torrent does not seed on pirate bay because they commit mistakes forwarding the router port. So, you will have to make sure that if you have done the port forwarding properly or not. If you have not done the same properly, then there will be a yellow network icon on the torrent link.

You will have to do the proper settings with the firewall in your system. There are some port forwarding rules that you need to set here. After you fix them, you will be able to avoid the yellow icon , if any, that you are getting. Many a times, it is the firewall the creates problems in the upload as well as the download, especially when it is torrent. I can assure you this because I have such such problems too.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

If you are not aware on how to do the pot forwarding, then there is no need to worry. You will get the instructions when you look up the router that you are having. If you are not sure that you can do the correct settings, then do not play with the components of the system. Call your computer engineer and let him do the required settings for you.

According to you guys, it seems the problem that the torrent does not seed on pirate bay is being caused because the port is not forwarded properly. I have called one of mu friends at my place to fix this issue. He has a better knowledge about this port forwarding technique. Anyways, thanks for providing all your replies and suggestions on this issue. They were very helpful.

It is good to know that our replies were helpful to solve the problem that you were facing. Your queries and issues are always welcome here. The people here are very helpful and this is why everyone come for help here. I hope that this keeps going on as this is.