Thread: How to customize general torrent info tab

How to customize general torrent info tab

When I have uTorrent up and observable and desire to observe the comments in a torrent the general tab, the Info bar takes up a lot of real estate. It would be pleasant if you might select what info you desire. And a plus/minus expanded/disintegrate on the 3 big categories Transfer, Tracker, General. Yes! A plus minus for the universal information in sequence categories would be extremely useful. If anyone has any additional information on the above topic then you can reply your post here.

Re: How to customize general torrent info tab

If it might be completed immediately similar to that, I would be extremely satisfied by means of utorrent. My merely addition to that rendering would be to eliminate the additional download category. Even though there are many people who download to dissimilar locations, for the majority users, it would be additional convent to contain one download segment. Otherwise, that is an overwhelming picture and I anticipate the developers get modify to give it a look.

It’s not a bad idea. I individually similar to the method azureus has 2 sections, top for downloads and substructure for uploads. Merely predicament then is where the big info segment goes. At the same time as I individually similar to the entire view in front of me, having it collapsible be supposed to not be a disadvantage and might cater to a wider crowd, as well as function situations. Seems similar to a superior idea.

Yes, in conclusion subsequent to a year of expansion, 1.8 has to end with gone steady. The most important major characteristic added is Teredo (observe General preferences) and IPv6 support, but there's a slew of smaller characteristic, changes and development. The change log is enormously massive, so create certain it out down below. For those by means of "HTTP 400" error or totally non-running RSS, that is a predicament by means of NOD32. Give pleasure to put out of action IMON or upgrade to 3.x.

Additional major characteristic are bypassing the Windows system accumulation (observe the Disk Cache settings), considerably improved proxy hold up or maintain, and magnet URIs. An enormous express gratitude you to everybody who helped beta test µTorrent! This discharge would not encompass been probable without your hold up or maintain! Make a note of to tracker staff: bring up to date your build create certain. 1.8 is dissimilar from 1.7.7. The reserved bit is no longer set.

Here is the 1.7 create public candidate build. Assuming no additional bugs are originated, this determine to become the stable build as-is. For 1.7, the prevalent changes were occupied Vista support and the elimination of the 65,536 piece limit for torrents. Furthermore added was hold up or maintain for finding local peers (peers on the similar LAN) and optionally not having several upload restrictions for them.RC1 twisted off updating for betas. Turn it back on if you would similar to get expectations mechanical updates for betas (for update purposes, RCs are considered betas).

It's actually a shame that Local Peer Discovery was not implemented to be additional universal. By means of router splitting my home correlation I am not capable to download together by means of additional users of my ISP. I essentially wish devs would re-evaluate and implement additional this alternative to be used on additional wider (custom) IP ranges not actually your decision to create. There encompass been bugs originate for this RC, and there determine to be at least one additional RC. It comes into view you are the merely one who's rushing. I am not certain why you would desire a piece of software by means of known bugs that crept in being marked as "stable," but it's not what we do. Had the bugs not been revealed or exposed, this would comprise basically been renamed as stable, but the release candidate tag was used for a reason.