Thread: Torrent tracker errors

Torrent tracker errors

I have windows XP and I am using utorrent 1.7.2. It’s not shifting from side to side the tracker list similar to it used to in 1.6. I be able to get it to flip through perhaps 2 trackers or so and then it stops. In addition, sometimes when I shut utorrent off and come back to conclude something, the torrent I shut off determine to be on, but it does not upload or download. I tried shutting it off and starting it, but it’s similar to its frozen. Removing it and re-starting it fixes the predicament, but it takes a protracted time to re-scan the parts that are previously completed and start again.

Re: Torrent tracker errors

I got 1.6 the entire in excess of again. I used it for a at the same time as(perhaps 25 minutes or so) immediately to create certain the trackers, then I switched back to 1.7.2, at which point the trackers cycled correctly for a number of reason. Subsequent to at the same time as they stopped, so I switched to 1.6 and back the entire in excess of again. It’s been 2 hours of so and they seem to be shifting extremely well, but it determine to probable stop again if I switch torrent or stop the torrent for a bit. Is this a general error for 1.7.2, and if it is, is there several ways to fix it.

More than a few people comprise mentioned this, but they have not been able to replicate the predicament. Well, I have originated something interesting. If the trackers stop, ust take the highlight off the torrent and re-highlight. When it comes back it demonstrates the next tracker in the register (sometimes you encompass to do this 2 or 3 times previous to it swaps). Not certain yet if this determine to run for additional than 2 trackers. Bit of a pain to switch versions or descriptions each time I utilize utorrent though. I determine to presently maintain checking to observe if anyone figures this out.

I have got the identical predicament by means of 1.7.2. I wonder if a clean install of uTorrent would fix the difficulty. Has somebody tried that. I would try it myself, but it's a monotonous procedure to re-customize my view and settings, and I am hoping there's an easier explanation if I immediately wait I thought regarding going through my system and erasing each trace of the program I might locate and then re-installing, but it presently does not seem similar to that would create a difference. The oddest thing regarding this is that using 1.6 for at the same time as and then switching in excess of to 1.7.2 makes the trackers cycle again for a at the same time as. If it gets too bad I determine to immediately modify back to 1.6 until an additional version of 1.7 comes out. Although by means of the exception of the tracker problem this one seems to run an anguish of a lot superior. Would be a shame to have to the older version or description presently because of this.

I imagine you presently do not be familiar with how multitracker torrents run. If they are in the similar tier, it would not be continuously cycling. Exactly what does that mean. If you mean the spaces connecting the trackers, I comprise them set appropriately. This is a predicament I by no means had with the older versions or descriptions of utorrent. I am tranquil moderately innovative to this, but I had things running extremely well previous to.

You necessitate an additional newline for it to announce to the entire of them. It determines to cycle the display for them on every update of the GUI. If there's no additional newline, then it would not cycle from side to side the entire of them (for the reason that that's how it's designed). If it is a case of misunderstanding, then how people might say that 1.6.x behaved in a different way than 1.7.x is beyond me, as they tranquil behave identically (by means of the exception of the gui.update_rate being the cycling interval at present).

The uTorrent 1.6 and 1.7.2 do not operate the similar that is where the perplexity comes in. If they did, this predicament would not exist, and the list of trackers would cycle as it always did. Are they suggestive of that the method the trackers are listed unsurprisingly in the torrents is no longer well-matched, as it was in uTorrent 1.6. Are they saying they determine to at present necessitate to physically edit the tracker lists on our torrents in organize to position them appropriately so they determine to cycle generally in the tracker register.