Thread: utorrent settings

utorrent settings

I am very new to the utorrent. I have recently started using the utorrent and have downloaded some movies. Yet I am not knowing much about the settings that are used in the utorrents. So thought that you guys would provide some useful information about it. So, please provide some information in details that can be useful for me doing in normal settings.

Re: utorrent settings

May be due to many things that is why I need you to answer these questions to help isolate the problem. In the bottom of the utorrent window sometimes leaves you a green circle. That it may take a while until the circle, wait about 15 minutes to be sure. Do you use router or modem? If you use Windows XP service pack 2 installed? If you do not know write about what you put into system after you press the Windows key + pause.

For you I have good news and bad ... The good news is that you will not have to worry about open ports. The bad news is you do not have to worry because the only thing I could do is the network administrator and I do this for the task, quite the contrary, these sites attempt to castrate the P2P as far as possible. Another thing that is also recommended to configure the upload speed but again have a problem ... You can calculate the speed and you're not the only user of the line so sometimes you'll have more speed and sometimes less. So I recommend you leave it on automatic and the utorrent decide for you.

The emulator does not know him too closely but I think your friend might have robbed the band to the mule. Next to the clock probably leave the mule you blindfolded, that means they suffer exactly the same problem with BitTorrent.
    Options → Settings → Connection → Paragraph marks rise to Automatic → OK
    You can not do much more and as you said yourself not only affects but any P2P BitTorrent.

I myself have something similar happens. Until a few days ago I downloaded files of different types usually with BitTorrent but I suddenly stopped working, the program simply could not connect to any peer. Then I installed uTorrent, now it appears a lot of seeds and peers. It connects very well at first to increase or decrease, but in an "intermittent" is lost and regain a connection again and again and loses the number of peers until they are at zero. The speed of descent from a peer does not exceed the 1kbps individual and 2kbps general.

You will at times because you connect with very few users, if any user sends data that lets you send for you. He thinks the first number is the users who you've connected and that the brackets that you could connect. It is normal not to connect to all users especially if you download some places there are 56000. Are you sure you do not spare any zero? Anyway you should have logged about 40 or more. The yellow triangle indicates that you have a problem with incoming connections. Almost always it's because of two reasons.
    • A misconfigured firewall.
    • A misconfigured router.

If you have installed a firewall disable it to see if that gives problems. If you use Windows XP with Service Pack 2 that contains its own firewall. You can look at the version of your operating system on your keyboard by pressing the Windows key and without releasing it press the Pause button. If it says you use Service Pack 2 go to Start → Control Panel → Security Center → Windows Firewall → Add Program → Select → OK → OK BitComet. You might say that is already on the list of exceptions. That means it was well set up everything and closes it already.