Thread: Lots of Torrent file in the torrent folder

Lots of Torrent file in the torrent folder

It’s not a huge difficulty but I presently have to physically delete them. Anybody notice this too. I understand what you guys are trying to say but the tribulations is when I deleted the torrent files there are one supplementary set lingering in the utorrent register ( I did not set that register to shift my finished or unfinished torrent files there in the first place). After downloading, I deleted .torrent file it runs but the completed torrent files (not data, it’s the torrent file) gets accumulated in the utorrent register. What should I do in this case.

Re: Lots of Torrent file in the torrent folder

Yes, this is customary. You be capable to eliminate the torrents when you delete the task from µTorrent by right hit it off on to the task, and eliminate and > Delete .torrent as a tip, this is how I administer my torrent files. I configured utorrent to shift them to a separate database. If I do not desire them several longer I be able to delete them the entire in one go in Windows Explorer.

It’s obvious for the reason that as I said, my utorrent register is not theoretical to encompass several torrent files inside for the reason that I had by no means set it as a directory for anything. I determine to try the entire in excess of again. I determine to clear the whole thing in that folder and try the entire in excess of again. It’s not a big difficulty anyway. I have the same opinion I think a "delete .torrent once complete" option is desirable.

I am deduction what you mean here, so accurate me if I am erroneous; uTorrent have to generate copies of torrents to its have possession of settings folder (that being moreover %appdata%\uTorrent and fundamentally wherever settings.dat is) in organize to maintain the register they saying he's not supposed to encompass several inside the authentic torrent folder of the torrent he's downloading. It’s doing that for me as well. Oh and I do not comprise several torrents in the %AppData% folder.

The similar bug (if it is a bug) here. Sometimes (cannot tell accurately when) torrent files do not get erased by right hit it off "Remove and -> Delete .torrent) It’s not that irritating, but when you are opening innovative torrents, the unerased ones tranquil hang there similar to a day previous corpse. But, information, this "bug" came in handy the additional day when I inadvertently (two and a half beers too numerous) removed data and the torrent, and originate out that the torrent was tranquil there. BTW, is there a picture of the creators of utorrent obtainable (moderators of this hurriedly expanding and quite educational discussion integrated).

If I understand appropriately, what you had said to me that "Delete .torrent + Data" does what it be supposed to, additional than that copy µTorrent completed (in order to uphold the register) is not deleted when the torrent is detached from the register. I consider that copy be supposed to be detached mechanically, or at least you be supposed to comprise an alternative to do so. It's additional a requested characteristic than a bug I imagine.

Are there several motivations for .torrent files to be reserved in %appdata%. Otherwise, I would similar to it if they were by defaulting deleted when I basically mark the torrent in the µTorrent register and pressed the Delete key. No necessitate for previous torrent files to pile up, and when the majority people eliminate torrents from the register they frequently have made up their mind that they do not necessitate the torrent to any further extent. It requirements the .torrent there to maintain the internal register of torrents. If you were to eliminate them the entire, your uTorrent would show up empty. But yes, the button almost certainly is supposed to be changed, even though torrents do not take up a lot of space.