Thread: RSS download error on torrent file

RSS download error on torrent file

The entire the efforts in comprise made, I do not managed to locate a solution to my rss download difficulty. I searched for explanation in utorrent and demonoid discussion but nothing changed. Therefore underneath are my settings and my error messages. What be able to be the explanation for this demonoid rss predicament. The Demonoid almost certainly does not connect unswervingly to the .torrent files, so how can I be able to utilize the feed.

Re: RSS download error on torrent file

Additional than this is not create several sense from the view of demonoid that use an rss feet that would not run by means of the world’s the majority popular torrent client's rss interface. I imagine there be supposed to be an explanation; on the other hand, I might not locate it regarding the entire my search efforts. The point of view of demonoid and additional is that you locate your torrent then you comprise to go on your site and perhaps hit it off on ads. The explanation is RSSAtellite, it's a php parser which replace the observation page by the download page in rss torrents feeds.

Does Demonoid utilize UID, passkey + UID, cookie substantiation. If so, I comprise found that UT, even the most recent ones be able to drop the cookie value for no unambiguous reason sometimes causing an unacceptable torrent file message. Upon essentially looking at your images. The entire additional files are no difficulty an if there's a mkv file in a map there's in addition no predicament, merely when it's a solitary mkv file or a number of mkv files not in a map it gives this error.

Do you open this torrent by means of utorrent unswervingly from your web browser. If yes, be able to you test dissimilar web browsers (e.g IE, Firefox, Opera, Chrome or no matter what). It's often comparative to accumulation of web browser. I utilize IE and Chrome and tried together immediately clicking the link so utorrent pops up and saving the file to hdd but it immediately gives the similar error each time.

Be able to you try to vacant the entire your browser accumulation and try the entire in excess of again. I imagine the .torrent has been fraudulent when it's downloading. If the URL does not connection unswervingly to the torrent file, it would not load. The uTorrent does not go behind redirects or parse HTML. I am not certain whether listing alphabetical listing sites is ok, but mini nova runs. It's frequently a difficulty with your web browser. Eliminate the cache and try again.

Yes, I comprise the similar predicament; I have tried together IE and Firefox. When I press Download .torrent, its presume to auto start in utorrent, but a significance pops up and says: "not capable to load [torrent file].torrent": Invalid file! I in addition tried to save the torrent on my limited disk, and open from there, but tranquil the identical error. This concerns frequently immediately music-videos, and a number of of them are mkv files. Additional categories I have no trouble with. Some guy said this solved it, but I do not understand what they means; "I forgot to attach the: COOKIE:uid=xxx;pass=xxx to my feed URL."

I encompass a problem by means of "Add torrent from URL" and downloading torrents by means of RSS Downloader. The error communication is: "not capable to load: Invalid torrent file”. The whole thing is OK when I add this torrent physically (I mean - when I download it by means of browser and open it from HD) I have noticed it might be caused by a source url. I am getting error at the same time as I utilize this url template.