Thread: uTorrent's Download History

uTorrent's Download History

It is surprising that history of logging because in fact I had also disabled (firewall rules, and edit on μtorrent logging off) but nothing, whereas with version 1.8 it no problem. I have been utilizing utorrent for the several days, and by no means I saw any software for the program's download history. There are chances that I might have not known about this application all these days. However, I still hope there is, and if someone could direct me into finding this it would be highly cherished.

Re: uTorrent's Download History

I would like to tell you that there is only a download history for the RSS feed. There is no history, according to my knowledge, for manually added torrents, since this doesn't serve any sensible use. Now it is clear that too many simultaneous connections are not recommended to get a good speed in the next step will explain what makes BitTorrent to carry it out.

You should discover a list of the .torrent files in your uTorrent data directory, nevertheless, which serves as a sort-of history. A history does supply a practical use in that it shows you if you've previously downloaded incredible and when it was downloaded. Pretty obvious, really. When you download something it is because a user sends it to us voluntarily. All this is done automatically without us having to do anything. That is, transparently to the user.

All done in firewall if you have Windows XP, you open the port in your firewall, utorrent will you throw in configuration you choose a port that you open in your LiveBox as you did for emule. According to my thinking server in lan is worse. You put your ports in windows firewall and you Windows. I would like to ask you that do you have a box?? If you have a box you open ports in your box in servers and Lan.

Only a diminutive segment of my downloads goes to the default uTorrent DOWNLOAD folder. The preponderance of them, depending on size and/or topic, is spread across 5 partitions on 2 hard drives and 1 external disk. The innovative (and empty) .dat files don't know of these alternate download locations, which is why this will have to be sorted out manually, I guess. Moving all the .torrent files plus their individual data into that default folder won't work either, in view of the fact that there would not be a sufficient amount of space on the drive.

You can clean your history of utorrent by using an application called as History Sweeper. I would like to recommend you to use this application if you want to clear your history of torrents that you use in utorrent. If you are not having the application, the following link will provide you the same :
    http://www.techarena.in/download/sys...ry-sweeper.htm
    This link will certainly help you.