Thread: Adding unfinished download to utorrent

Adding unfinished download to utorrent

I was using the utorrent from long time before but never faced any problem. Recently after oding the fresh installation of operating system, I installed utorrent in which I am having some problems. I newly had to format my hard drive and reinstall Windows XP. Fortunately I managed to hoard a file that I have been downloading more than numerous weeks. The problem is that now I am not able to figure out how to import the file back into utorrent to terminate downloading. I had even tried to rename the batch by removing an extensions but even that doesn’t helped me in resolving my problem. I am expecting some help from your side as soon as possible.

Re: Adding unfinished download to utorrent

Actually, you are thinking in little different way (I guess). Because I don’t believe that you require importing something. What you necessitate is to start a torrent job with the similar torrent you have been downloading this file:
    File/Add Torrent
    and after that in the "torrent name" do the following:
    Add New Torrent Window Save As field put the path to the file.
    By following this process I am sure that your problem will get resolved.

I would like to suggest you something, it would be better if you take note for that. It would be better if you do not start the job automatically. Also keep in mind that you have not to check Start torrent flag. If you will click on OK in that Window, then the torrent job will be in Inactive Category List. I would suggest you to avoid keeping that in Inactive Category List. You can also resolve the problem by choosing the torrent job (in the Name field) then later you will have to select Force Re-Check command from the context menu.

Automatically when the BitTorrent client starts a download the first thing is to ask the tracker for the rest of users are downloading the same file. The tracker will give you the IPs of users, although they are too likely that they are not given all because a very large number of users results in more speed. On the contrary, there will be a saturation in the bandwidth. This is because although the client is not downloading anything from another user every two minutes a request is made to check the status of another user and thus to close the connection to someone who had fallen. For optimum performance of the BitTorrent protocol would be advisable to be connected 15 to 60 users for most of links that are available on the market.

I would like to give you an example, which can make you understand the things properly. Say, for example, you are connected with 50 users. This does not mean we're downloading from 50 people. Chances are that we are doing 5 to 10 users simultaneously and changing user to go on a "semi-random". This is done so as it would be much more effective to download such a site at 20 kbytes / s to download from 20 sites to 1 kbyte / s. With the second method results in a lag much higher than the first. This can be easily checked by making ftp:a download something from an even filling our bandwidth so we can chat totally fluid. However, if we have a full P2P will see that the conversation was slow.

uTorrent supposed be re-checking the file and will demonstrate the outcome. If it is something dissimilar from 0% you get some file content. If it is 0% there is something wrong. Almost certainly uTorent wasn't checking the file you were intended to verify. So, check the file path. I don't think the extension. But, according to me, it means something uTorrent doesn't know. But you can rename the file and to delete that extension.