Thread: How to disable minimize utorrent to system tray in window 7?

How to disable minimize utorrent to system tray in window 7?

I know it is just a small thing, but for me to this in window 7 is a bit problematic that showing it in the system tray, because I am new to this software and try to use this software. The program of activities held in check, like your anti-virus software, you only checked once in a blue moon, it is a good thing to see you disable this default behavior close to the system tray. In short I want to know how to disable minimize utorrent to system tray in window 7.

Re: How to disable minimize utorrent to system tray in window 7?

I just "migrate" on windows 7. Now I would like to know if anyone else faced the problem: once the torrents are completed, if it launches an investigation, they again lost files: they are 99.8%, for example. We re-download the small 0.2% missing and it rechecks, they are still not over.Import data to another torrent client, Azureus, verification of data provides the same result 99.8% downloading it, recheck it and there really still a miracle to 100%!

It seems that running the program in "compatibility mode XP SP3" solve the problem. If do not know at all where I got my x64 version of seven, but is nonetheless permitted to open his big mouth for nothing. To these good I find it just had to right click or option compatibility and fair windows XP service pack 3. Compatibility runs this program in compatibility mode windows xp service pack 3 thank you to you for the information.

I have tried with seven RC μtorrent 1.8.4 and beta 2.0 = BSOD. I have recently installed window 7 Ultimate and μtorrent 2.0 beta = BSOD. The OS is freshly installed anything that could interfere, if μtorrent of Elsewhere is not running I have no crash, if I put the times may be variable from 10 minutes to 4 or 5 hours and then crash with a reboot the key. What you think why there is instability or incompatibility.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

I think there is a problem with the hardware or may be problem with the drivers of window 7. Well before giving any solution I want to ask that when you bought the system the windows7 was installed in the system or it has come with window Xp and then you have installed window 7. Because if that is the case then I am sure that it is the hardware problem.