Thread: Utorrent 2.0.1 Tracker Error

Utorrent 2.0.1 Tracker Error

I use Utorrent 2.0.1 for my torrent downloads, but after a while (several days) I see the torrent downloaded very much and I always see marked: "unable to communicate with the tracker" or "your ip n ' is not recognized by the tracker please either register " if anyone know a solution I would be grateful. Thanks in advance.

Re: Utorrent 2.0.1 Tracker Error

check the steps:
    1 - You do not accept incoming connections: grosso modo-: you take but not distributed
    2 - The tracker on which you take ask you to have a ratio to 0.25 (apparently there is not ...)
    3 - Your firewall does not open Utorrent port (30000 and dust: I edit my message, I do not see your port number!
    This explains that with tone ratio is not 0.25 (no UPLOAD), you find yourself stuck. You are (unintentionally, I think) a : you take a lot but you give nothing => change your settings.

In this case there is a router connected to the net and the computer are all connected to him to go internet east is where the opening of ports. eg Utorrent uses a port above 15000 for connect. For the weary router access the web you need to open a port above 15000 in your router has. To find a torrent on utorrent there is no need to register to pay or anything at all.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

In this case it is very simple not even need to configure port used by utorrent or another. Normally the first time you launch utorrent it offers you to add a exception firewall this allows utorrent to connect without worry. For my part, I changed the port (preferably connection, I put the same on emule and snow tiger and everything is back to green.

This is probably because the torrent is on a private tracker. This is specified on mininova with a small P in red. If so, will the tracker site, join you, and you must connect to you there every time you change your IP to download at home. When yellow triangle appears at the bottom of μtorrent is that your network connection is misconfiguration. Just click on it to open a configuration page and test connection. A default port is specified, it must then create a rule tcp / udp on your firewall with the same port.

To make it more sophisticated,
    1 - Create a folder and name it " utorrent "
    2 - save files " utorrent. Exe "and." Lng "inside
    3 - Move the folder utorrent "In" C: \ Program Files \ "
    4 - create a shortcut utorrent the office

uTorrent has the ability to auto configure it own connection to the Internet using a local server for you to determine the best settings to configure for your particular connection speed and type. After installing uTorrent, you will be prompted automatically with automatic configuration wizard that takes less than one minute and you'll get the most from the connection you use.

The integrated RSS reader in uTorrent is not only a feed reader ... uTorrent has the ability to automatically download each torrent in a specific food. So if you're listening in a particular food is of great interest, why not have auto-download utorrent each of the food as it arrives