Thread: How do I move torrent files to the visible torrent list of uTorrent

How do I move torrent files to the visible torrent list of uTorrent

Recently i have purchased the windows 7 so i thought to install it freshly on my system so i took backup of all my data on my USB portable hard disk. after installing the operating system perfectly i would like to know whether the system my older torrent list was also backed up on the usb drive but when i try to move torrent files to the visible torrent list of uTorrent. It prompts me a message that "The torrent you are trying to add is already in the list of torrents. Do you want to load the trackers from it". please help me.

Re: How do I move torrent files to the visible torrent list of uTorrent

As with many other BitTorrent clients, uTorrent μTorrent or tends to have a rather complex configuration. Many options, some quite twisted, many of them with a real impact on performance. Following months of testing and fine tuning, I think I've clearly got a configuration optimized for downloading multiple packages that are measured in gigabytes (videos / movies, Linux distributions, complete databases, etc..) On a connection ADSL fast (20 Mbit / s, here).

If you download a lot of BitTorrent files, I advise you to get organized. I put everything in a directory ( C:\Download from Internet\ as you can see) and I avoid moving large files (even when a transfer is finished). For cons, I prefer to refer the torrents themselves in a separate subdirectory ( C:\Download from Internet\Torrents ) for a clearer management.

The connection port is allocated at random to avoid problems with your ISP. Simply, make sure the same port is open on the firewall of your router. For your own computer, UPnP and NAT-PMP should take care of everything to optimize your local network and your router. I think this will help you to some extent
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

The results vary of course and we must not judge the results but the average max flow or sustained. Moreover, when a torrent starts, it goes quickly because all the peers have to address yourself to pieces. This inevitably slows down (whatever the setting) when only a few seeders have songs that you would be useful. In this case, it must wait its turn and the pace down a lot.