Thread: How to stop a torrent immediately after the download is finished?

How to stop a torrent immediately after the download is finished?

I have recently started using the utorrent, so I am not having much idea about it. I have done some downloading but I am not able to stop that specific torrent even after it gets downloaded. I wanted to know how I can tell to ยต to stop a specific torrent immediately after it's completed (downloaded at 100%)? Everytime it comes that it is seeding. What does that means.? Hope that someone over there will provide some useful information as soon as possible.

Re: How to stop a torrent immediately after the download is finished?

You can't seize and scuttle, but you can bound an entity torrent's upload. I'm not persuaded if that goes around the min. upload; it did for a little while, but I'm sure that's been fixed. All torrents have the Ctrl-P -> Queuing options. That's where you situate the options you're looking at. You locate how many downloading torrents, how loads of total running torrents (download + upload), seeding goals (wait until 1.5 ratio AND 90 minutes) have beyond seeding before it comes to a standstill, and what you set the limit to after accomplishing the goal.

Seeds indicates the number of people who share the entire file. Peers indicates the number of people who share the file even if it is incomplete on their record. I myself am currently downloading a file that is blocked to 99.8% (aaaargh ...) for two days. The re-check works but does not solve the problem (always 0 / 0 Peers and 9 / 15 Seeds): (I miss exactly 8 MB of 4.14 GB). It would take one person who still has the full file, which connects to unlock everything, but good, 24 for 8 MB of expectations made me look for alternatives.

One solution would seem to be directly download the file that part is still incomplete, from another source, but that it is completely beyond anything I can do about μTorrent. However, I think it should be possible to do. I use BitComet and I do not find hash check by right click. I do not know if it's my version of bitcomet that I am using version 1.12.

Hello, I have a similar problem also with a torrent μtorrent, I put on some errors hash for a file on the end ... Is it possible to do a Manual Check with μtorrent? because in the your version I see anything like it ... (I'm not on my computer at home there). You know people who have 100%? Sometimes the first seed had a slight problem, and the torrent stops at 99%. It happened to me, I created a torrent and it crashed to 99.46%, I had it again. So try to download it from another PC, and if you have the same problem is that it does not come from you . Otherwise, as far as possible try to take another torrent.

Otherwise follow the steps :
    1. Open containing folder
    2. Copy magnet URI
    3. Force Start
    4. Start
    5. Break
    6. Stop
    7. Move up tail
    8. Move down tail
    9. Label
    10. Bandwidth allowance
    11. Remove
    12. Remove and (followed by an arrow)
    13. Advanced (-> Reset Bans, clear peer list or show download bar)
    14. Update trackers
    15. Properties

I downloaded a torrent that includes 24 episodes of a series, and I downloaded one by one. And then he told me that episode 5 is finished (end of dl and 100% display) but I cannot read. And when I restart the torrent in selecting episodes 5 and 6 it starts to download, then I remove the 6th episode to download, and it gives me the episode 5-99% and resumed the download. But it changes nothing ... It must be ten times I try to do that and it does not end.