Thread: How to ignore Scheduler for specific torrent?

How to ignore Scheduler for specific torrent?

Well I was searching for the method that can be used to ignore the scheduler for specific torrent. Actually the thing is that I want to set the scheduler for some torrents and also want to ignore scheduler for torrents that I need to complete urgently. Currently I am doing this procedure manually but every time I cannot do the same. I have heard that there is method to that if it is true then I want to know how to ignore Scheduler for specific torrent?

Re: How to ignore Scheduler for specific torrent?

The solution for your problem is really simple; there is no need to worry about it. For the torrents that you want to be ignored by the scheduler you just need to set the force start for that. It will overlook the stopped state of the scheduler if you have done the setting for the scheduler, and it will not limit the speed of download.

If you have used a file sharing software and in particular a BitTorrent client, you will not be much disoriented with μTorrent. You first add the first button on the toolbar, a file. The files being downloaded are then displayed in the upper portion of the interface. From the context menu that you deploy with a right mouse click on a file, you can include pause, stop or resume a download, re-prioritize or limit bandwidth.

At the bottom, the tabs can visualize the broad parameters of the stream, other clients that play the same file as you and a chart showing the transfer speeds upstream and downstream. In Preferences under the Options menu, you can customize a variety of settings, for example the location of downloaded files, the port, the number of connections and traffic management upstream and downstream.

μTorrent uses very little system resources, both in regard to memory than CPU time. It will be appreciated by anyone who has a relatively slow computer or those who prefer to use the power of their computer for other tasks. This software does not require microscopic setup, but during its first run, you can create shortcuts on the desktop and Start menu, and associate files with extension.

Under the heading Scheduler, you can also activate a graphical and bandwidth that allows the mouse to define, for each 24 hours seven days a week, speed limits upstream and downstream or complete blockage of transfers at certain times. This BitTorrent client is currently offered only in English but translators are working on sites in several languages. As far as improvements, the developer of μTorrent also stresses working on the encryption protocol that would ensure the compatibility with Azureus, another BitTorrent client we've already discussed.

rTorrent is a non-graphical bittorrent client I use for many years for its simplicity, its small footprint level resources and advanced configuration options. At first it can be confusing, but after an adjustment period, we discover its flexibility and power. Simply access SSH to manage their downloads from anywhere, very useful. A very interesting feature is that rTorrent scans the contents of a directory that will receive the files. Torrent, and when a new torrent is added to it, the download starts automatically.