Thread: How to limit upload limit for each torrent

How to limit upload limit for each torrent

I am using a torrent software for getting some videos which are shared by friends. I have a 512kbps internet line. I had seen when I keep my videos on download then the upload thing eats up my bandwidth. It makes my downloads very slow. I want to weather is there a way to limit the speed of upload while getting files from Torrent. If yes then how to do that. Second things I need some details on Turbo Torrent client.

Re: How to limit upload limit for each torrent

It is possible to do that. You can do that my limiting the maximum slots = upload limit for total torrent at 3 kbps. This simply means taht you are providng a 3 kbps of upload on every 1 slot. So here you can set as many slot as you want and that works well also. But also note down that this will lower down some of your downloads also. That depends on the settings.

Yes that can be limited as per you use. I am using utorrent. The most simplest tool I found this one. When you right click on the torrent file then you can choose the limit speed for upload. I choose the most lowest one which give out a little boost to my downloads. Anyhow this is a torrent process where you can do much but reduce some amount so that you ca get a boost.

It is possible to limit that your torrent client might not be having settings for that. You cannot save the same. Better upgrade to new version or switch to different client. Also check that your router is not heating up. Many times the router heats up and due to that the downloading is effected. You can try to get new software instead of that which is better than the older one.

Turbo Torrent is a Bittorrent client that supports simultaneous downloads, queued waiting downloads, the selection of files to download in a list, or the swift resumption of a paused download. It can also control the speed of downloads, chat, or be filtered by IP. Turbo Torrent is a client for downloading and file sharing Peer 2 Peer and the same works with BitTorrent is a Peer 2 Peer protocols commonly used for sharing large files.

I am using Turbo Torrent and it offers you a download limiting support. If you use a software download, it may ask you a username and password to connect to download servers. The HTTP server download is slower than FTP servers, but it is recommended if you are placed behind a firewall that blocks restrictive access to FTP servers or if you can not log on them.

You can try Gigaget for example a software management for free download that we recommend. It will allow you to continue downloading interrupted by a disconnection or a network problem. If you do not complete a download and your download software shows you do not find the file on our servers, you simply return to this page and change the address for downloading the software in your download managers