Thread: “Add new torrent” displays dialog window with files inside torrent.

“Add new torrent” displays dialog window with files inside torrent.

This functionality is not working for me now, the only thing I am getting is the box checked with the labeled that is displaying “show a window that displaying the files inside the torrent.” Currently I am using Windows 7 operating system with the Firefox as my browser. This feature was working fine before I have updated the utorrent. If anybody knows the method to solve this issue or the reason why Add new torrent displays dialog window with files inside torrent.

Re: “Add new torrent” displays dialog window with files inside torrent.

For some reason that I am not having the idea my bit torrent is not working. I know that it is not working because I have put the torrent progress meter. The torrent file is appearing there but the downloading is not starting. I have search for the information related to that but I am not able to find the answer for this problem.

I also facing the same problem, I have tried to uninstall and then again installed it also uninstall the antivirus from my system but the result is none. I wish to point out that BitTorrent does not work from today because yesterday, I have downloaded the file. If anyone of you has the solutions, please do not hesitate to post it.

My friend has suggested that the Bittorrent client is blocked by the firewall. There is firewall installed on the computer. But the thing is that I have checked the firewall setting and disabled that also. Then also Bittorent on my system is not working. I also checked as exception and still nothing, facing the same problem. Is there any other solution for this problem?

This is just a hypothesis, but the last time it happened to me like the download did not go up to 100% it just blocked at 96% I turned off the computer and I went the next day and he started to download normally to 99.9% maybe is there a limit on transfers? Or all the links are dead but I do not think. Finally I can only say that try to stop all downloads and then start all downloads again.

Yesterday I have downloaded the music and now I have tried everything even the file has more than 500 seed it is not working and it is still red. I have uninstalled and reinstall but the same problem. First I thought that it is happening may be the torrent is corrupted, hence I have deleted the torrent and then again downloaded the torrent file it is not starting.

After rebooting my computer system I am not able download the torrent file. Currently my operating system is windows XP and not using any kind of antivirus software. I got Torrent 411, and then I have selected a torrent mega known to have sources. But only the red symbol is displayed there. I have nothing left to write. I think I have to download another torrent software.