Thread: Error- 19873 from new torrent files

Error- 19873 from new torrent files

When you create a torrent file using this version, and then try to upload files to a private torrent site - This site provides an error back to the dictionary file is not registered something. In consultation with the utorrent staff, they said if the error is a “torrent of illegal operations” then you are using the @ $ symbols, but I am not using any of these - none of these symbols is only one "." and this is allowed, has been created and when the progress of the other torrent file. Any ideas of error- 19873 from new torrent files?

Re: Error- 19873 from new torrent files

I try to use the recently-sharing software like uTorrent, BitComet or Azureus, and whenever I encounter difficulties. I am sure it is related to my firewall or my router but I do not know how to configure them. When I try to test the connection ports, the following message "Failed Connection Attempt to Natchez (a digit sequence which must correspond to my external IP) + port tested. I am on windows xp with a speetouch modem 780 and a software version 6.1.9.6. I also use ZoneAlarm Pro 6.1.

The question is what is used by TCP for Azureus downloads are working. I go to Tools tab and then click Options. In the Connection section, I set the incoming TCP listening port 49152. I tested with a tracker. Then I will see the firewall then allow incoming UDP 49152. But the result is not good. When launching a download on Azureus, it says that "the tracker is ok; you have connections to customers, but no incoming. If you have a persistent problem with a configuration problem or router firewalls. At the bottom of the screen I have two tabs red tell me that my share ratio 0099 is bad and blocked by a firewall "Problem NAT (TCP) as possible. I stop my firewall I use ZoneAlarm and that of Windows is not activated for this problem? I am also open to alternatives for downloading the software. But the problem is the same as I have not solved the case of TCP.

I checked my router if that is the problem and logically this is not the correct solution for that. It seems that it sets to the downloads and data for network games. I am in the fog. I will try to disable my Zone Alarm and preferably use the windows firewall and will see if it will make any further change related to that.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

Determine the IP address of my router. As I work on Windows XP, I went to Start > Settings > Control Panel. I clicked on network links then right click on Local Area link and choose properties. Then I check the display icon in warning area when linked and validated. Then right-click the connection icon gives me information on my connection. The IP address of my machine, the subnet mask and default gateway displays the address of my router. I click on Details. In the window that opened, I found the address of the DNS server.

There is no good or bad port as such. You take more than 1000 if you are authorized with firewall, that's all. For example, if you use port 1112, then in ZoneAlaram you open this port in TCP. And therefore you should not choose for incoming UDP port, the TCP must authorize it. Well if you have any doubt related to that then you can check that out practically.

All the information in my possession is that, gone to General tab, click to Properties. Then I scroll the items in the list and double-click Internet Protocol (TCP / IP). Then by choosing to use the following IP address and entered my static IP address. I reach the stage of the router and that is the problem. I logged into my router by typing its IP address in a web browser. I have technical information about the router and a toolbox tab that controls the network games and sharing application. Clicking on it I have landed to a page that allows me to configure the router so that programs can trigger from the internet.