Thread: A torrent with two trackers

A torrent with two trackers

I would like to know whether there are two trackers available with the current version of the two trackers (2.0.1) please tell me i would like to know this because the utorrent version whichever i am using. Please tell me how to go about this a torrent with two trackers i meant to say whether this is available

Re: A torrent with two trackers

As far as i know i think that there cannot be two trackers in the Torrent so i would suggest you that if you do not like the torrent it would be better to get the torrent removed and hence you should try using another application fro this purpose there are a lot of new applications available nowadays. They will help you in this situation in a much better way.

Thanks for the reply it would have been better if you have provided me the way to achieve this objective so as per your suggestion i would like to know which other torrent client can be used for this purpose. If possible you can also try to give some of the features of the client. Hope for a favorable answer thanks in advance.

i would suggest you to use the BitTorrent since this is a new brick for the software "Peer to Peer". This tool is specifically adapted for the launch of new products (new Linux distributions, new demos ...). Its principle is simple: if everyone is interested in a single file (new), all downloads will be done simultaneously (or almost) what will constitute a reserve of bandwidth during the download time of each user. Since we can not be good in all areas, Bittorrent works fine kinda does not work at all when the fad has faded for the file (there is indeed no one who provided the bandwidth for this file).

BitComet is a software to connect to the BitTorrent network. The program allows to download multiple files simultaneously. The application also allows users to select only certain files shared by the torrent. The configuration is very easy, it will be usable immediately after installation completed. It is possible to limit the bandwidth allocated to BitComet in order to continue sailing in good conditions.

BitTorrent, unlike other software peer to peer file sharing that does that is being downloaded. In some cons, the download starts much faster than other software and flows are very important (it is not uncommon to exceed the 30kb / s on a single download Bittorrent). Its use could not be easier since you have to click a link to a Web page to trigger the download (there is unfortunately no search engine built into the software as opposed to the suggestion eMule ).

Vuze is a P2P software designed for the Bittorrent protocol. This new version of Vuze offers a new interface much more convenient and new features. It includes a download manager file format. Torrent and download multiple files simultaneously with a function of queue and priorities. This version allows you to format and automatically convert the downloaded videos.