Thread: Torrent keeps on downloading even when there is no Active Torrent

Torrent keeps on downloading even when there is no Active Torrent

I had kept some games for downloading on Torrent. I had added around 5 downloads of 1GB each. Three are done know and one is completed till 95%. I am noticing that from last 2 hours it is keep on downloading even when all is completed. If I stop that then it is possible that my downloaded files can be corrupted. My Windows is also working very slow. How to speed up that.

Re: Torrent keeps on downloading even when there is no Active Torrent

There might be some bandwidth fluctuation in your internet connection due to which the torrent client is continuously dropping. You will have to check that. Do this pause the download for some time and then restart that. You can reboot your system and also your router to check that the connection does no drops in between. You net must stay continuous for this.

There might be some bandwidth fluctuation in your internet connection due to which the torrent client is continuously dropping. You will have to check that. Do this pause the download for some time and then restart that. You can reboot your system and also your router to check that the connection does no drops in between. You net must stay continuous for this.

Try to get better seeders for your downloads that can make the system stable. It is possible that your torrent application is eating up too much ram. In my case I have to kill the process by pressing ctrl + alt + del and the end the process. Some time due to forcefully restart make the system stable. I had updated the same to new version and from that time the same is working properly.

I am using Bittorent client and that is very effective in the short term. It is indeed rare for a BitTorrent link is usable over a month, and is actually more powerful than a few days. In BitTorrent you are not get something special but you can choose from downloads made explicitly available via links. Not everything on the network but the most recent files are distributed on BitTorrent, often before other P2P networks.

Do you are aware of eMule or Kazaa. A nice files sharing and downloading client. It is quiet easy to use BitTorrent that are often hundreds or even thousands of people who have the file you want to download. I had created a file sharing server where this works very easy and my friends can get the files directly from my pc without any issue. The download speed is also good.

BitTorrent may not seem very interesting but it is also not easy to use. The key to the success of BitTorrent is in fact a fair among hundreds of people you are connected to your server and shares the file. My system also freezes while working on the same. This bug is related to the torrent client where you can try to get the most newest version of the software.

Just upgrade your version which you are using currently. A new version of whatever client you use it must stable and easy to use. Or else the other way to remove the torrent client and then re-install the back again. Also keep an eye on your internet speed. A drop or fluctuation in the same can make your system freeze for while but the same get normal after some time.

My problem is like all the world: in celebration when I open his march μtorrent, a minute and then it stops Job title and internet and msn does not work anymore either! and I did the same thing with emule and I wonder why? and then my pc then reboot and does the same! and becomes a bit drunk! if someone could hast unlocked would really nice! thank you in advance!